• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Crying at the drop of a hat?

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:20 AM
  • 4 Replies

So I'm about 5dpo today.  And actually on 3dpo I was crying over the storyline in a video game (World of Warcraft, which rarely has moving storylines).  I normally can cry over silly things right before AF, but she's still over a week away.  I told myself I wouldn't think about symptoms, ugh!  I just replied in another post about my bbs being super sore.  I don't know if that's really unusual though, I was sore about a week before AF last cycle.  I just thought it was odd that I cried over THAT game, lol

Photobucket

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
olivejuicebby
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:55 AM

I'm trying to not think about symptoms either, but its hard! lol I have been so incredibly tired this past week.. falling asleep every night on the couch at like 9 o'clock!! Also this may be TMI, but I mean - this is a TTC group afterall.. anyone notice their nipples get really dark with tiny bumps on them early in pregnancy? LOL I'm testing tomorrow since AF is due today, but no show yet - and was just wondering if that thing about the nipples is a symptom thats in my head. haha 

Photobucket

KTtalmo
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:01 AM

I can't remember if my nipples looked darker or anything different when I was preggo w/ my son.  I haven't even been looking at them lately, lol.  I hope AF stays away for you and you get a BFP!

Photobucket

starbornpoet
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:33 AM

I know how you feel. I am a video gamer as well (me and the DH both are). I was recently playing through my third round of Fable 2 when I couldnt help but start crying. I have played the game twice without flinching or thinking twice other than "thats kind of sad". My emotions are playing huge tricks on me.

I would take it as a symptom but not read too much into it. Some women can make themselves have symptoms and not even know its them doing it until AF shows up. Finally our last cycle I had to keep convincing myself that I just didnt care anymore and it was our last cycle ttc. I guess we got lucky.

Keep us all posted! Just try not to get your hopes up incase it does turn into AF.

KTtalmo
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:36 AM

Yeah I'm trying REALLY hard not to think about all of it too much.  I'm making notes of anything unusual, but I don't want to read too much into anything this time around.  I managed not to think about CM and all that stuff around O time.  It's the 2ww where I end up turning into a nutbar!

Photobucket

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)