Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what do you think?- Update

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:31 AM
  • 18 Replies

I'm 11dpo...

The top one was taken yesterday- 10dpo in the afternoon after only holding my pee for 2 hours. so I knew that would be neg. but I couldn't help myself.
The second, third, and fourth one are all taken this morning with FMU. The second test I thought I saw a line, so I took another one, again I thought I saw a line within about 3 minutes but then I went back at about 10 minutes and the test has streaks all the way to the test line and it looks like there is a line.
The 4th test (4th one down, 3rd that I took today) I took (using the same pee in the cup) after I saw the pink streaky test. I swear theres a light line IRL. The 5th test is an ovulation test I took this morning.

close up of the first two tests.

close up of the second and third test

close up of the third, fourth, and OPK tests.

so am I crazy? If so, just tell me! LOL

Update! - I took a digital test last night (I caved) and this morning. Both were BFN. I don't have anymore regular tests... all I have is digi's. BUT I did take an opk earlier and this is what happened:

It got all streaky like the HPTs did (the test line is on the left, and control on the right for those that dont know)... . annnndd its darker than the opk yesterday was. I'm 12dpo, I'm thinking I'm out this month since the digitals didn't pick anything up. But that opk has me thinkinggg...

SO what do YOU think?

Merry Christmas!!
Megan- ERFing, cloth diapering, toddler wearing, co-sleeping, anti-vax, breastfeeding (going strong at 20 months!) Mama to Aiden 4-3-08, and Wife to Danny 12-27-08 and TTC #2

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mamadowns
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:39 AM

LOL!!  No you aren't crazy, if you are we all are, so been there.  I see a faint line on the last one!  We just got our BFP a few days ago.  Good luck!

KTtalmo
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:42 AM

I don't see any lines except on the OPK but that's pretty light so I don't think that's a positive.  But I have no experience w/ those.  It may just be too early still.  Oh and you are NOT crazy!

Photobucket

m131
by Bronze Member on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:56 AM

Here's another picture of the last HPT.

Merry Christmas!!
Megan- ERFing, cloth diapering, toddler wearing, co-sleeping, anti-vax, breastfeeding (going strong at 20 months!) Mama to Aiden 4-3-08, and Wife to Danny 12-27-08 and TTC #2

KTtalmo
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:00 AM

Ok now I see a 2nd line on that last test!

Photobucket

mereinolan
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:06 AM
  • I see the line here, is it pink in person? It's hard to tell from the pic.
Quoting m131:

~~Meredith~~~

melissa920
by Bronze Member on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:11 AM

I see a line on the last 2!  If we are both 11dpo today and both pg, we will be due around the same time!  Good luck and Baby dust!!!!

baby dust

papillionsky
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:20 AM

I think I see a very faint line in the last one. You should test again in a couple of days.

baby dust

Lilypie Trying to Conceive 21 to 37 day cycle tickers
MamaBuggy
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:39 AM

I think I see a line in the last HPT, and definitely on the OPK but Ive never used OPKs as HPTs so I dont know how that works. GLuck! 

~Candice~ 
                         Loving wife since 2004
            Mommy to Bryant (4.5) and Ella (20 mos)
               and expecting our last baby fall 2010!

Jesika90-09
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:54 AM

I see lines in both the second and the fourth tests. The first one is blank and I'm not sure I trust the way the dye has run in the 3rd one even though I do see a line on #3 I just don't know if you can work with a runny test like that lol...

Due in September or October 2010? Click here to join the group!

Seamus Lorne O'Reilly
. Born August 04, 2009 at 2:02 p.m.

Lilypie Maternity tickers
          Due in September or October 2010? Click here to join the group!

olivejuicebby
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:58 AM

Quoting m131:

Sure can see it in this one! Hope it gets darker for ya, GL and lots of baby dust!! Keep us posted!

Photobucket

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)