Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

POS::BLUE::DYE::NEG::PINK::DYE???

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:16 AM
  • 3 Replies

OK SO STARBORNPOET MENTIONED THAT SHE  RECEIVE POSITIVE RESULTS ON BLUE DYE TESTS FOR A WHILE BEFORE EVER RECEIVING POSIITIVE RESULTS ON A PINK DYE TEST.... I THINK I MIGHT BE IN THAT SITUATION TOO.. (WHO KNOWS..)  YESTERDAY AM I TOOK A BLUE DYE TEST AND TO MY KNOWLEDGE IF IT HAS COLOR IT IS NOT AN EVAP SO IT IS A LIGHT BLUE LINE SO THAT'S ALL IM SAYING NOT BFP NOT BFN... JUST UNCERTAIN TIL AF SUPPOSED ARRIVAL DATE .... HOWEVER BEFORE THAT I TOOK PINK DYE TESTS BFN... TODAY I TOOK PINK DYE TESTS... BFN...WHAT THE HELL!? LOL

HAS ANYONE ELSE EXPERIENCED POSITIVE RESULTS ON A BLUE DYE TESTS BEFORE THEY WERE ABLE TO TO RECIEVE POSITIVE RESULTS ON A PINK DYE TEST... PLEASE LET ME KNO THANKS

im a young, living on my own, anti-gay, early potty training, spanking, full time working, full time college student, non smoking, pro-life, republican, Obama hating, social drinking, anti-racist, candy allowing, christian mom who loves her 3 year old son!

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
pregowithfifth
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:18 AM

I had a positive blue test last week and went to the doc to confirm with a blood test they then said the blood test was negitive.  As for me I will no longer buy the blue ones!

melissa920
by Bronze Member on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:23 AM

The blue one I took with fmu and it is very faint, but def blue.  the second one (pink) I took with my second trip to the bathroom, about 2 and half hours later.  It was neg.  Possibly was too diluted. Af is supposed to be here Fri.  I am going to test again on thur. We will see!

Good luck!

lela51377
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:40 AM

i used the blue dye tests with my last two pregnancy's and then would follow up with the pink. the blue would be very clear and the pink very faint. hope that helps.

Lela, Momma to Aiden

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)