Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Angry, and frustrated *** UPDATE***

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 12:49 PM
  • 9 Replies

So I thought this was my month.. I am 3 days away from my aunt flow, went to feel my cervix this morning and there was a little blood on my finger.. My cervix is still high, medium to closed, creamy cm my temps are still up.. I am 11 dpo today.. DO I still have hope??? Could it be implatation bleeding this late?? I went to the bathroom like 2 hours after I cheked my cervix the first time and decided to check it again since I am really hoping that it is not really AF coming and it was brownish pink more stretchy mucous (sorry tmi) I was taking vitex this month and I ran out 2 days ago so I havent been taking it.. Could that of caused it??

Anyone with any input.. I know we get these post all the time but I guess it different when it is you going through it.. hahaha

Also I have been naseaus  for the past 2 days, I have had heart burn indigestion the past 2 nights, my gums have been bleeding when I brush my teeth at night.. All pregnancy symptoms my boobs have been tender.. Also my temps were still above my coverline this morning.. I had a tempurature dip 2 days ago (possible implatation dip??)

I am starting to feel like a failure.. like its such a natural thing for your body to do.. I mean we were made to have babies.. why is it soo hard!!!

frustratedsad

BAD NEWS FOR ME!! Aunt flow came this morning at the gym.. which is lame at the gym really??  I was alot more upset yesterday than I am today, I was kinda expecting it.. I have hope next month will be my month.. IT HAS TO BE!! Thank you ladies for your support..

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 12:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Hrivera5
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 1:10 PM

Have you taken a pregnancy test?  With your cervix high and temps still high its pretty hopeful!  It could be irritation on your cervix or implantation bleeding (or spotting since it doesn't sound like it was much)

Good luck!  Take a test and update!  If that test is negative you still have a couple of days to wait.  I wouldn't give up hope until you actually start your period! 

MrsAMleibo
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 1:56 PM

You aren't out until the Red lady sings.  Try a test and keep us updated.

baby dust 

Vinsmomma
by Member on Jan. 25, 2010 at 2:57 PM

I tested on saturday and I got a BFN SO i told myself I wasent going to test again till thursday because I HATE NOT  seeing that second line.. I guess I will just wait it out and see what happens.. I am so emotional about it.. I hate it.. COME ON LORD GIVE ME MY BFP!!!  (not my aunt flow) lol Thank you ladies..

Hrivera5
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 2:59 PM

Its so hard to wait!  Keep us posted with your testing on thursday!

Quoting Vinsmomma:

I tested on saturday and I got a BFN SO i told myself I wasent going to test again till thursday because I HATE NOT  seeing that second line.. I guess I will just wait it out and see what happens.. I am so emotional about it.. I hate it.. COME ON LORD GIVE ME MY BFP!!!  (not my aunt flow) lol Thank you ladies..

SweetPoison
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 3:04 PM

yea you can have Implantation bleeding on the day of ur period..thats when it normal shows up..either a few days before or a few days after..

I sounds like it may just be that. becuz its normally pinkish brown and only spotting.

wait and test good luck and baby dust!

LuvMy4WildBoys
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 5:18 PM

Sounds like you could be pregnant.  Good luck on Thursday.  Definately dont be discouraged about saturdays test results because you were only 9DPO which is way early. 

Joy

Vinsmomma
by Member on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:41 PM

Thank you ladies!!! Im going to keep my head up and think positive.. =) its not over till the b*tch shows her ugly face

Amama87
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:45 PM

megan ,stay positive like u told me, i think youll get your bfp!  good luck girl :) got my fingers crossed for ya!

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
Vinsmomma
by Member on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:23 PM

Thanks Ashley!!! I will.. =)

Quoting Amama87:

megan ,stay positive like u told me, i think youll get your bfp!  good luck girl :) got my fingers crossed for ya!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)