• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Any guesses? **UPDATE**

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 1:09 PM
  • 6 Replies

Poll

Question: You think the baby is a boy or girl?

Options:

Boy

Girl

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 22

View Results

So I will be having my u/s on wednesday to see what the gender of the baby is. I was just curious of who thinks I'm having a boy or girl by showing of my belly? A little about my pregnancy.......the first trimester was very rocky. I had morning sickness, the kind where I was nauseous most of the day from week 7 til 14. Still I will get up feeling nauseous and throw up occasionally. At week 9 I started spotting til about week 11. I'm very cranky and have gotten a huge attitude since being pregnant. I think I'm very mean but can't help it because of the hormones! The baby is sitting mostly on my right and kicking on my left. The heartbeat has been sitting at 160 the last checkup also. I get headaches all the time! Some that last a few hours to a few days! A little about me.......I have 2 boys already, neither one I was really very sick with and I don't believe I had a lot of headaches, and I never bled once with either. I know every pregnancy is different but I'm really hoping its a little girl! Anyone have any thoughts before we get the final verdict on wednesday!? Heres a pic of me at 18 weeks.

ITS A GIRL!!!!!! Thanks everyone for all the responses!!

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 1:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
ashley1213
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 1:15 PM

I'm guessing girl. My tummy was like that with my daughter!

KTtalmo
by on Jan. 26, 2010 at 2:23 AM

I don't know why, but my instinct says girl.

Photobucket

DaemonicMommy
by on Jan. 26, 2010 at 2:43 AM

Looks like a girl! How far along are you?

hurst0three
by Silver Member on Jan. 26, 2010 at 12:11 PM

I will be 20 weeks tomorrow. My u/s is at 10 am and I'm totally excited! Thanks to those who responded :) I appreciate it! Everybody wish pink baby dust for me! Of course if it's a boy I'll be just as happy!

Kina2308
by on Jan. 26, 2010 at 12:19 PM

BUMP for update!  I'm so excited for you to find out.  I voted girl.  Wishing you a happy healthy (possibly girl) baby!!!

"No change of circumstance can repair a defect of character"-Ralph Waldo Emerson

lett
by on Jan. 26, 2010 at 3:34 PM

girl

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)