• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

bummed :-(

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 3:32 PM
  • 5 Replies

So AF showed up today, 10 days late.  Even after taking 4 BFN tests, I still had hopes, as negatives can be wrong...also with a few "signs", I thought it was a go this time...

NOPE!  I almost feel like I want to curl up in a ball and cry.  i guess it's normal to get depressed when you're hoping and it all gets dashed!  (the signs must have been all in my head, so to speak.)

banging head into wall

Wish me luck for next time (and future times, if necessary.)  More diligency this upcoming cycle!

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 3:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
NCMommy2be
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 3:39 PM

UGH! I understand where you are coming from. :( I am sorry this wasn't your month.

olivejuicebby
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 3:39 PM

I'm sorry hun! I know how you feel on that one. Lots of baby dust for next month!!! 

Photobucket

MissKrystal
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 3:50 PM

Aw, I'm sorry Mama. Keep your head up and remember that one day all of this ttc business will be but a memory! Good luck and I hope you get that BFP sooner rather than later

Hrivera5
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 5:26 PM

Sorry!  Better luck for next month! BABY DUST!

I felt pregnant last month...and yeah...AF came....it really is a huge slap in the face. 

pnut1027
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 5:46 PM

Sorry to hear that, I know the feeling. I really thought i was last month but nope. So I'm trying to wait it out til Friday when AF is due before I test.  GL baby dust

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)