Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dreams ..... whats your experience? just for FUN POST**

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 3:59 PM
  • 9 Replies

Lately I have been having the weirdest dreams!

bouncingLast night I dreamt I was trying to take a HPT but it came in two parts.  To get the two pieces to connect I had to turn a cog with all kinds of fruits on it and get the cherries to match.But I kept missing the cherries lol it was well weird! Anyone else had weird pregnancy related dreams?xx

Gemma Ishbel Hampson LOVES Craig Gordon Luke Smith xxx

18/ 09/08 <3

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 3:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Carista
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 5:02 PM

Last night I had a dream I was taking an hpt but then I woke up before the result.  fell back asleep and had a dream I was walking in the mall with my mom and saw a lady pushing a stroller and come to find out it was a stroller for quads.  Had a few other weird dreams last night and today but being a proper southern lady I should not tell you about those, if ya know what I mean!

Tryin2Concieve
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 7:44 PM

My Latest Dream Was Like A Month Ago. I Think I Posted About It. Cuz I Had A Little Boy & He was Like 6-9months Old & He Kept Giving Me Kisses & I Felt The Love I Had For Him. & When I Woke Up I Cried Cuz I Felt Like It Was Real. The Dream I Had Before That Was Crazy. I Dreamed I was Pregnant & I was Laying In Bed & My Mom Was In The Kitchen & My Hubby Was In The Living Room... & All Of A Sudden I went Into Labor & I was Yelling For My Mom & Dh But They Couldnt Hear Me, So I Had The Baby By Myself. & It Was A Boy & I Was Holding Him Then My Mom Came In & Went To Tell Dh So Dh Came In & All Of A Sudden My Son Was Grown Standing Next To Dh. & I Started Crying And Saying How Are You Grown When Your Still A Baby In My Arms. (cuz i was still holding my baby). It Was  Crazy. & Im Really Hoping For A Boy Whenever i do get preggers LoL

Trying To Conceive #1BlinkieFree SmileysFree AvatarsTTC Blinkies
Free SmileysFree AvatarsParenting/
MissKrystal
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 8:41 PM

I can't really say mine was strange...I just remember walking into my bedroom with a pg test and handing it to my dh who was sleeping and saying "looks like I am pregnant". I remember seeing the test and all, but that is all of the dream that I remember....but that was from over a week ago too.

crissysworld
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:06 PM

one of the nights after we bd i dreamt about seeing the sperm swim to the egg lol like on look whos talking.

my name is crista, wife to kevin, stepmom to dillon, i lost my job thanks to Chrysler and am looking for a new one  and go to college part time. ttc our first with pcos since september 2000, fertility is a very sensitive issue for me. i am prolife, believe in cio, vaccinating and will formula feed.

jaden_122308
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:17 PM

I had a dream about a friend being prego. and she had the  baby in my dining room

(not part of dream) I asked her if she was prego and she said she didnt think so and she took a test and it was negative.

mendedrose
by on Jan. 26, 2010 at 1:46 AM

I haven't dreamt that but whenever I think of bding my dh I think of that movie lol.

Quoting crissysworld:

one of the nights after we bd i dreamt about seeing the sperm swim to the egg lol like on look whos talking.

mendedrose
by on Jan. 26, 2010 at 4:51 AM

With both of my boys I had tons of dreams where my DH was cheating on me. And it was so realistic with my second pregnancy that I woke up livid and really wanted to kick him. I knew better though. I would have been in the dog house so all I did was nudge him and roll over real quick to pretend like I was sleeping.

When I was pregnant with the one that I miscarried on the 4th I dreamt that I was sleeping and woke up to find that there was a hand reaching for something through my wall. It was creepy. All I can remember is the hand and how scared I was. I didn't want to wake DH up so I went closer to get a closer look and it was trying to get me. I then woke up from my dream and def didn't go back to sleep for a while. No telling if I would start back where the dream left off at.

Recently I have been having crazy dreams. A few days ago I had a dream that a coworker of mine was pregnant and all I remember thinking was cool but everyone was getting pregnant but me.

A couple days ago I had a dream that I had to go through an obstacle course of some sorts in order to get pregnant. It all took place on me in a boat going through a place like home depot at first. I had to pick certain items to move on. Then I went on to a sewer type place and had to tap certain pics on the water in the right sequence. If I messed up the sewer would fill with water and I would end up drowning. I remember having that dream several times in one night. Like it was on repeat. By the last time I dreamt it I was in the sewer and had just did the wrong sequence and was about to drown when my sister told me that I was about to drown and I had to hit pause and restart in order to start over. I was in the process of hitting pause and restarting when I felt something hit my back three times. It threw me off so I tried again and when I was trying a second time to restart it I felt another three taps on my back. I finally woke up because I was annoyed about having my back tapped on. I thought it was my son because he was alseep in our bed. Turns out it was my dh hitting me in the back in real life and I had caught him after the third time.

Crissy1213
by on Jan. 26, 2010 at 5:21 AM

When I was pregnant I would have HORRID nightmares. I mean so bad I will not even type them here! I have been having lots of POAS dreams lately. Lots of feeling pregnant dreams and positive test dreams. I think I am having them because I really want that positive! I had an EP in September and we really weren't sure if we wanted another baby but after the EP I know I want another so it is invading my subconscious :P lol

crissysworld
by on Jan. 26, 2010 at 8:30 AM

I also had a dream that i had a home birth and had the baby girl in my arms and it was really realistic then i woke up with no baby.

my name is crista, wife to kevin, stepmom to dillon, i lost my job thanks to Chrysler and am looking for a new one  and go to college part time. ttc our first with pcos since september 2000, fertility is a very sensitive issue for me. i am prolife, believe in cio, vaccinating and will formula feed.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)