• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

HELP W/Prego test results (Pic Included)

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 4:17 PM
  • 15 Replies

I just took a clearblue test. I know its the middle of the day so I didn't know how it would end up.

Let me give a little information before I give you my questions...

~For the last 4 months I've been on a 20-22 day cycle, before then I was a 26-28 day cycle. Well my last AF was January 1st-5th so I expected it to be here no later then the 22nd.

~Symptoms: my nipples are tender, boobs are a little tender but nothing horrible. I'm hungry like really hungry at random times throughout the day. And I'm really gassy.

~Normally I have a TON of CM before AF gets here and I've had barely any but I've had a few times wetness in my undies (which was almost like I peed my pants lol.)

So anyways, Today around 130pm I took a clearblue pregnancy test. At first I saw BARELY the horizontal line to complete the +. However within 45 minutes IT GOT DARKER and a little THICKER.

Could it be a true positive? The picture really doesn't do justice for what it looks like in person. Its much more darker.

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 4:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sky16cb
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 4:19 PM

I see it nice and clear way to go

Congrats H&H 9 months....

kslawmama
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 4:22 PM

Do you think it would be a "real" + even if it didn't show up really dark til after 45 minutes?

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

OwensMommy159
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 4:22 PM

is the line more blue or gray? they are true positives if the color is the color of the dye. I can't tell from this picture. Try to use saturation tool on a pic editing software to help you determine whether it is blue or gray. Hope it's a BFP! Good luck and keep us posted!

desertwannab
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 4:23 PM

I see it for sure.... CONGRATS!!!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
kslawmama
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 4:25 PM

Its BLUE not gray for sure!

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

MamaMulder
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 5:22 PM

Looks positive to me! :) Congrats!

Angela4boys
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 5:34 PM

I say +, congrats! 

boobaliscious
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 5:45 PM

i can;t see what ya'll are talking about... she said it didnt show up till after 45 minutes...... looks like and evap line to me. Sorry, dont mean to be the party pooper.... hope its positive though. 

-Brandi Lyston  ttc

Mom to Bennett & Ashlynn; Wife to Shaun

kslawmama
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 6:22 PM

Like I said the picture dosen't do it justice at all, it really it really looks like a + in person. There was a lite line making a + within the 3 minutes but by 45 minutes it had gotten a LOT darker.

Quoting boobaliscious:

i can;t see what ya'll are talking about... she said it didnt show up till after 45 minutes...... looks like and evap line to me. Sorry, dont mean to be the party pooper.... hope its positive though. 

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

LiLMcMama
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 7:21 PM

Looks positive to me =)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)