Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

EWCM again???

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 5:23 PM
  • 4 Replies

hiii...this is my 2nd month TTC..i ovulated on day 18 according to my temp chart  n im having EWCM yet again!! can anyone plzzz help me figure out whats going on??? 

worried!!!

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 5:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
MissKrystal
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 8:20 PM

I am in the same boat there Mama. I am on cd 35. I am supposed to start today-still nothing-but I am having the ewcm. Never happened before, and I don't know why it is happening now, but I have read online that it could be a sign of AF..Not sure though. Sorry I can't be of any help, but you aren't alone!

lela51377
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 8:24 PM

Could be a sign of an impending BFP too. I had ewcm with all three of my pregnancy's. it would come and go my whole pregnancy.  good luck!

baby dust

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
coolwaters
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:38 PM

hmm..strange..ive never had it before either!  hope to get a BFP though! Goddd, why does all the weird stuff come up right when ur TTC! lol..good luck to you!!

MissKrystal
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:47 PM

haha! I think it is Gods way of messing with us. First, all pregnancy symptoms clostely resemble that of AF. Second, AF is such a tricky one that likes to show up early or late as she deems appropriate for the month. Third, All kinds of crazy crap starts happening AS SOON AS you say, "I want to have a baby" Ridiculous. I don't find it fun!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)