• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

CD 18, praying for a gurl

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 6:27 PM
  • 4 Replies

So I have had lots of difficulties TTC #3. I have been trying since may of last year. I had a little while where my periods were spuratic and not regular so the Dr. told me conception would be near impossible. Finally, I had a period in Dec, then again in Jan, and the cycle was exactly 34 days apart, the length of my old cycles when regular.  So I am very excited. I started BD on the 21st trying for a gurl, and my O day is the 27th. I am CD18 right now, so my test day is Valentine's day! I'm really hoping for a girl this time around. A BFP would be so perfact.

I took a OPK on the 23rd, it was light but definately a positive. Do you think I have a chance even with the random periods up until now?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 6:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
kaismama1006
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 7:23 PM

I'm also on CD 18. My cycles are 29 days and I so want a girl and it will also be our #3.  I have 2 boys right now.  I really really want a girl so we BD'd at the perfect time I hope.  Maybe we can be cycle buddies since we're on the same day and we're both ttc a girl.

Pink Baby Dust to both of us LOL.  I even wrote in pink for GL. 

Lilypie - (yWyP)

AutumnStarre
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 7:39 PM

i dont use opks... but from what i know about them its not positive unless the test line is darker than the control line because yoou almost always have the hormone in your body but its not until you have a surge with a lot of hormone which will make the line darker that you O

Quoting TwiggyManson13:

So I have had lots of difficulties TTC #3. I have been trying since may of last year. I had a little while where my periods were spuratic and not regular so the Dr. told me conception would be near impossible. Finally, I had a period in Dec, then again in Jan, and the cycle was exactly 34 days apart, the length of my old cycles when regular.  So I am very excited. I started BD on the 21st trying for a gurl, and my O day is the 27th. I am CD18 right now, so my test day is Valentine's day! I'm really hoping for a girl this time around. A BFP would be so perfact.

I took a OPK on the 23rd, it was light but definately a positive. Do you think I have a chance even with the random periods up until now?

im a young, living on my own, anti-gay, early potty training, spanking, full time working, full time college student, non smoking, pro-life, republican, Obama hating, social drinking, anti-racist, candy allowing, christian mom who loves her 3 year old son!

crissysworld
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:31 PM

I hope so and Good luck. Lots of baby dust.

my name is crista, wife to kevin, stepmom to dillon, i lost my job thanks to Chrysler and am looking for a new one  and go to college part time. ttc our first with pcos since september 2000, fertility is a very sensitive issue for me. i am prolife, believe in cio, vaccinating and will formula feed.

TwiggyManson13
by Member on Jan. 26, 2010 at 11:45 AM

Cycle buddies it is!! I'm Annee.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)