• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone else playing the waiting game??

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 6:46 PM
  • 5 Replies

I think i ovulated between the 12th and 16th so we F***** like bunnies for a week! lol. now all we have to do is wait untill the 30th so i can test,. and i was wondering which tests were more accurate the earliest? Ive heard the blue dye ones suck though...so for those who are waiting....whats going thru ur mind right now??

I am a TEENAGE MOM, with a georgeous DAUTGHTER, and am MARRIED to a wonderful LATINO husband who is 2 YEARS older than me. I am a VACCINATING, NOT WITH THE H1N1 VACCINE THOUGH! PREVIOUSLY BREASTFEEDING, NOW FORMULA FEEDING, CO-SLEEPING, DISPOSABLE DIAPER USING TEEN MOMMY, and I'm happy that way.

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 6:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
lillucky8
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:34 PM

i am very impatiently waiting for friday, i'm not due until monday but i'm going to test friday cuz it's DHs bday, i'm going to try really hard to wait until then, i've had some random brown/pink spotting the last few days and the dr said it could be implantation bleeding and not to worry about it, my DH is only home on the weekends so we BD as much as we could during ovulation time so hopefullky this is our month, my mind is racing about what if i'm prego again b/c i had 3 m/c last year and its very nerve wracking, also a little frustrating b/c 2 of the 3 times we got prego after 1 month and the 3rd was a complete oops, proof that it only takes one time...haha...i also was doing some research online earlier and i think i'm going to drive my dr crazy with questions about what i should or should be taking to help hold onto this one, how are you doing? hopefully we can make it til this weekend to test.  i prefer the first response early response tests and i went on their website and found $2 off coupons that you can print unlimited amounts haha..my DH jokes when we go to walmart that i'm spending his whole paycheck on tests...i feel bad but i want to know so badly if i am or not...i also like the clearblue easy digitals but i wait until i have a pos on the first response ones first, theres just something about seeing the word pregnany to ease my insanity...okay i'm done babbling now :)

Hrivera5
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:41 PM

Right here!  I actually think I ovulated around the same time frame.  I am waiting until Feb. 8th to test!  I can't stop thinking about it!  I have three tests waiting for me and I can't wait to pee on them (LMAO).

Good luck!  (and they are just the target brand pink tests) 

denise.walsh
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:00 PM

Okay so I am waiting with you. I ovulated around the 15th, could be the 16th or the 14th. I can never seem to keep track. I am not only playing the waiting game, but also playing the hope game. We have been trying for almost a year and nothing! Maybe God just isn't ready yet, who knows, but best of luck to you!!

typingDenise Walshjigsaw ribbon

margaret423
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:27 PM

I O'd on the 16th   I am currently on CD20 and 4DPO.   I am doing a HPT and blood work on Thurday (also my bday) and then agian on Saturday and then agian on Tuesday.

Waiting is horrible!!!!   I sprained my knee and so i have to stay sitting with my leg elevated.  Now all I have to do is sit and wonder and wait!!   It is horrible!!!

mendedrose
by on Jan. 26, 2010 at 1:14 AM

I think we are on a similar cycle. I know that I plan on testing the 29th. I am due to test on the 30th but I want to do it a day sooner to see what it brings. I get my tests from the Dollar Tree. They are very accurate for me. I took one when I was having a miscarriage on Dec 29th 2008, and they still caught the hormone in my system. Dr's offices use them so why shouldn't I. Good luck hun. And I would def suggest the Dollar Tree Store ones.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)