Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So What CD Are You All On??

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 7:54 PM
  • 28 Replies

So What Cycle day Are You All ON?? What Symptoms Are Yall Having??

Im On CD 53 out of A 25 Day Cycle. With A Negative Blood Test On CD33.

My Symptoms: Headaches, Heartburn, Watery Discharge, Light Spotting only When Wiping Here & There (not an everyday thing its only happend like 3-4 times). & Tender Nipples & Just a Little Nausea (not Alot At All). Testing Again On February 3rd.

Trying To Conceive #1BlinkieFree SmileysFree AvatarsTTC Blinkies
Free SmileysFree AvatarsParenting/
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 7:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lela51377
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 8:14 PM

Cd 22 for me. I am 9dpo and i have the following... backache, cramps, full feeling, frequent urination, nausea, light headaches, hunger, gassy.. the most annoying are the backache and cramps. Cramps started cd 5 followed by the backache then the headaches, full feeling, urination, nausea, hunger started today. Hunger really just started tonight. I ate dinner @ 5:30. A wave a nausea and then hunger pains. crazy! Its only 7pm.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
MissKrystal
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 8:27 PM

I am on cd 35 of a 35 day cycle. I am not pg. I haven't had AF yet, but I know I am not. I have been so sick! Cold/flu type stuff. Backache, gassy, full feeling, cramps, clear mucousy discharge, light nausea(only at certain things though) headaches, some (perhaps imagined?) breast tenderness, and overall grumpiness! I just want to feel better!!! Good luck to you guys!!!

LivinDeadGurl
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 8:29 PM

I'm on CD 10. No real symptoms here other than being drained.

Tryin2Concieve
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 8:31 PM

Aww Lol. I Hope You Get Your BFP When You Test. I Just Went To The Bathroom & I Spotted Again. So Maybe My Nipples Are Getting Tender Cuz Af Is Bout To Come?? (Even Though My Nipples Have Only Been Tender One Time Before Af Came So I Guess This Would Make It The 2nd Time If Af Does Come)Ill Just Have To Wait & See. I Hate That Pregnancy Symptoms Are Pretty Much The Same As Period Symptoms.

Quoting lela51377:

Cd 22 for me. I am 9dpo and i have the following... backache, cramps, full feeling, frequent urination, nausea, light headaches, hunger, gassy.. the most annoying are the backache and cramps. Cramps started cd 5 followed by the backache then the headaches, full feeling, urination, nausea, hunger started today. Hunger really just started tonight. I ate dinner @ 5:30. A wave a nausea and then hunger pains. crazy! Its only 7pm.

Trying To Conceive #1BlinkieFree SmileysFree AvatarsTTC Blinkies
Free SmileysFree AvatarsParenting/
candcsmom2008
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 8:32 PM

CD 4 Taking day 2 of Clomid.

Lilypie

lela51377
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 8:40 PM

I have never had breast tenderness or sore nipple when pregnant but every pregnancy is different. One of my pregnancy's I had tingling breasts. And yes I hate that Pregnancy symptoms are way too close to AF symptoms. Yucky AF you can stay away......

Quoting Tryin2Concieve:

Aww Lol. I Hope You Get Your BFP When You Test. I Just Went To The Bathroom & I Spotted Again. So Maybe My Nipples Are Getting Tender Cuz Af Is Bout To Come?? (Even Though My Nipples Have Only Been Tender One Time Before Af Came So I Guess This Would Make It The 2nd Time If Af Does Come)Ill Just Have To Wait & See. I Hate That Pregnancy Symptoms Are Pretty Much The Same As Period Symptoms.

Quoting lela51377:

Lela, Momma to Aiden

elly620
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 8:47 PM

I'M ON CD 20 OF A 26-27 DAY CYCLE.

THE ONLY SYMPTOMS I HAVE IS SOME SEVERE CRAMPING 2 DAYS AGO AND I'VE BEEN REALLY EMOTIONAL LATELY. BUT IT MIGHT BE BECAUSE I'M HAVING ISSUES WITH MY KIDS AND THEIR FATHER (THEY SEEM TO LOVE HIM MORE BECAUSE HE'S BARELY AROUND).

ALSO I'M ALWAYS HUNGRY BUT THATS BECAUSE I'M ON A DIET AND WANT TO EAT EVERYTHING I CAN'T HAVE. :)

baby

babies

elisajenise
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:56 PM

Quoting elly620:

I'M ON CD 20 OF A 26-27 DAY CYCLE.

THE ONLY SYMPTOMS I HAVE IS SOME SEVERE CRAMPING 2 DAYS AGO AND I'VE BEEN REALLY EMOTIONAL LATELY. BUT IT MIGHT BE BECAUSE I'M HAVING ISSUES WITH MY KIDS AND THEIR FATHER (THEY SEEM TO LOVE HIM MORE BECAUSE HE'S BARELY AROUND).

ALSO I'M ALWAYS HUNGRY BUT THATS BECAUSE I'M ON A DIET AND WANT TO EAT EVERYTHING I CAN'T HAVE. :)

Girl - I have been there and done that. It only seems that way because they are trying to cherish each moment they have - kind of like the feeling a kid gets when they go to the candy store. It is a "special" moment that they want so badly...they flock to it when it comes around. I have two boys (one is DH's, the other is "mine") and they both act the same to their "first-parent," as we call it. Just remember that a child will act out and show their pain emotions to the person they feel safest with - that being you. So, remember that next time you are feeling down or they are taking out their anger on you after a visit with their Dad, that they feel the safest with you and that is the only reason for it. It isn't easy, but I know from experience, both as a child that went through it and as a parent with kids that are going through it.

Thant being said, I am on DPO 7 in the morning. MAJOR cramping, but this is such a weird cycle for me that I am not counting on anything to be normal :-) 

AutumnStarre
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:18 PM

i am on cd 25 of a 26 day cycle... tomorrow should be my last day and then my period should come on the 27th.... i have been cramping every day since i O'd i think around the 13th... i never have crampin except when i O and the day i start af... some other minor symptoms that could be attributed to af or anything else like headaches and such but the cramping is what's got me... thinking.. who knows i only got a bfp on my blue dye family dollar tests i think its bfp cuz i took one a day for three days and the last one is the only one that has a blue line on it... idk tho cuz none of the pink dye tests including the one i today are pos jus bfn... idk but we'll see wed!

im a young, living on my own, anti-gay, early potty training, spanking, full time working, full time college student, non smoking, pro-life, republican, Obama hating, social drinking, anti-racist, candy allowing, christian mom who loves her 3 year old son!

pregowithfifth
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:22 PM

On CD 6 of 25 except last month was a 32 day cycle

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)