• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm new to this group!!

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:24 PM
  • 1 Replies

Hi everyone! I just joined the group because my husband & I are ttc. Naturally, it's all I have been able to think about since Christmas night, when my husband told me he was ready. I've been asking him for over a year & he's always said "not yet" so I was shocked when he said he was. I told him I wanted to wait until after our sons 2nd b-day on January 9th, before ttc just to make sure he didn't change his mind. AF came on that day so I had to wait an extra 5 days, but afterwards, we discussed it again & started trying!!! I'm pretty sure I'm done ovulating so now all I can do is wait.

Here's a little about me: My husband & I have been married for a little over 3 years. We have a son who is our pride & joy! As I mentioned above, he made 2 on the 9th of this month. I am currently in the process of weaning him & I am very sad about it!!!!!!! I'm not sure whether I've been having pregnancy symptoms or just side effects from weaning; upset stomach, anxiety, round ligament pain, crying for no reason, & headaches. Oh, I'm also a SAHM for the time being... I love it & wouldn't trade it for the world, but I am also getting certified to become a teacher so I have something to do once my babies are in school... :o)

Sorry for making this so long. I look forward to chatting with all of you. Good luck to everyone!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Trying to Conceive 21 to 37 day cycle tickers 
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
pnut1027
by on Jan. 26, 2010 at 2:31 PM

Hi & welcome. I too am new to the group. GL ttc.    baby dust

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)