Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DO YOU SEE SOMETHING?!?

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:25 PM
  • 16 Replies

Hi!! I'm new to this group i had a baby 3 months ago.. I think I'm pregnant again please don't judge me but I wouldn't mind at all being pregnant again so i took a test and I think I see something but its very very very faint or IS IT ME ?! MY EYES HURT! but if I up close it i see some pink dots!?  PLEASE... I wanna have a view from the poas experts I would be very happy! I think im going crazy.. lol Thanks! Ladies!

CafeMom Tickers

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LivinDeadGurl
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:26 PM

I don't see anything. Sorry.

jaden_122308
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:28 PM

I dont see anything. sorry  

tls919

Im sorry but I don't see anything, but lots of luck!

MissKrystal

First-we don't judge!  I don't see anything though...are you late? When are you supposed to start? Since you just had a baby have your cycles come back yet?? Good luck!

GonnaBMom
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:32 PM

Well i got AF back on the 19 of December and I'm usually 30-32 day cycle I though AF would be back by now but I'm thinking i might be preggo again..

crissysworld
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:41 PM

I took a pic sketched and a negative pic. Sorry i love my phone. But i didn't see anything.

my name is crista, wife to kevin, stepmom to dillon, i lost my job thanks to Chrysler and am looking for a new one  and go to college part time. ttc our first with pcos since september 2000, fertility is a very sensitive issue for me. i am prolife, believe in cio, vaccinating and will formula feed.

candcsmom2008
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:55 PM

AS PP said we do not judge.. GL MOMMA... I do not see anything sorry.. Maybe wait a few days and test again...

Lilypie

julieobug
by Julie on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:06 PM

lol nope we don't judge especially not me lol I just had a baby 5 months and we are ttc...we also had our 1st and 2nd 14 months apart. Good luck momma and maybe just test again in a few days.

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

babies

baby

mommy2lexinmark
by Alex on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:27 PM

no....i see nothing.....good luck either way!

Alex~ wifey to Mark

They call me mommy~ Alexia Rose-5, Mark Ryan-3, and Cassidy Rayne-1
CafeMom Tickers

2boyz2love
by on Jan. 26, 2010 at 12:40 AM

I am pretty sure that is a negative-you are probably not pregnant

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)