Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

AF wont leave!

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:28 PM
  • 3 Replies

Ok so last week I thought I got a BFP but blood test said BFN and AF showed her ugly face but I think it was her cousin cause she looked different this month more brown than red and she just wont leave! (This is cycle day 6 and AF was medium flow for only 2 days) It is not enough to use a tampon or a pad just brown cm when I wipe (sorry TMI).  I am starting to wonder if maybe my body is going crazy or menopausal cycles are 25 to 26 days with this last month it was 32 days.  I even had one cycle in the last 6 months that was only 19 days.  I feel as if my body is telling me to stop TTC cause it is done? Sorry just a little venting.  Good luck and baby dust to us all!

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
MissKrystal
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:42 PM

I'm sorry mama. I sure hope that everything come back to where it needs to be for you. Maybe it's just saying it needs a break. Good luck though. I really hope you get a BFP real soon!

pregowithfifth
by on Jan. 26, 2010 at 12:16 AM

Thanks just told the hubby tonight that I think we should stop trying for awhile and he wants to try a fertility doctor first we have talked before about it and I have an appointment with my OB to start the process but I just dont know anymore

MissKrystal
by on Jan. 26, 2010 at 1:07 AM

Well, and if nothing else, it doesn't hurt to try right? And if nothing happens after a few months, then you can take a break and reevaluate. Good luck mama. We're all here when you need us!

Quoting pregowithfifth:

Thanks just told the hubby tonight that I think we should stop trying for awhile and he wants to try a fertility doctor first we have talked before about it and I have an appointment with my OB to start the process but I just dont know anymore

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)