Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am so HUNGRY!!!

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 1:16 AM
  • 7 Replies

All I want to do is eat lol.  I wake up hungry, go to bed hungry, and I'm hungry usually about 30 minutes after I eat a meal!  AF isn't due until around the 26-28th so I don't know why I am so hungry now.  I usually get a little more hungry 2-3 days before her visit but this is a little far out!  I don't want to get my hopes up or believe this could mean I'm pregnant in case I get the dreaded BFN.  Also I don't have any of the same symptoms I had when I was pregnant with DD.  No extreme fatigue, my boobs haven't been really sore, and only a little emotional.  Which I know all pregnancies can be different but still not getting my hopes up!  Does anyone else ever get this hungry  before AF's visit or has had it as an early pregnancy symptom?

Lilypie Trying to Conceive 21 to 37 day cycle tickers
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 1:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
mrs.autry21
by Silver Member on Feb. 20, 2010 at 1:37 AM

Ive been feeling the same way,I am just getting over a cold so i keep telling myself that im just getting my apatite back from being sick instead of getting my hopes.Best of luck to you.

kiki1980
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 1:38 AM

My AF is due in 3 days and I've eaten like a total pig today.  I'm not thinking one way or another because it could be AF or something else - but knowing my luck, AF! When are you testing?

RedheadMama18
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 1:41 AM

I'm trying to hold out to test until at least the 26th but I'm so impatient!!!  When I was trying for #1 I tested 3 days before my missed period and had a BFP.  I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much right now because I know how many symptoms can be mistaken for other things!  Good luck to both of you ladies!

baby dust

a_ginger_mama
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 1:48 AM

I hate eatingeverything in sight.. Is it just having a AF fat moment or something else.... GRR.....  1 test is all i have.. So I guess well see..!! bouncingbaby dust

smileyashmommy
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:27 AM

I've noticed that I get really hungry in the 2WW.  My stomach growls about every 3 hours no matter how much I just ate.  It really stinks when you are trying to diet and lose weight!  lol  When I was pregnant last year I was really hungry too.  My stomach would growl every 2 hours and if I tried to ignore the hunger I would get these painful stomach cramps.  I HAD to eat right then!  That was the big difference for me.  Funny I don't remember feeling hungry so early with my first pregnancy.  Then again I only gained 25lbs with my 1st (full term) and with the 2nd (ended at 12weeks) I gained 15lbs in the 1st trimester!!  Each pregnancy really is different.

Sweet_Britt
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:33 AM

IDK. I am 4 weeks pregnant now and didnt feel like that until this week : )

I mostly just sit there with a bowl of mixed fruit and munch all day...lol. 

I wouldnt say its pregnancy related or anything, could just be your body needing something more. Try just keeping a bowl of grapes, oranges and cherries near you and munch when you feel it : )

good luck!

Sweet_Britt
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:35 AM

Its really important to listen to your body : ) if you're feeling hungry, make sure you eat. Eat grapes or apples, or something low cal and low calorie. Your GOT to listen to it or your body will stop burning the calories and try and store them!

Good luck : )

Quoting smileyashmommy:

I've noticed that I get really hungry in the 2WW.  My stomach growls about every 3 hours no matter how much I just ate.  It really stinks when you are trying to diet and lose weight!  lol  When I was pregnant last year I was really hungry too.  My stomach would growl every 2 hours and if I tried to ignore the hunger I would get these painful stomach cramps.  I HAD to eat right then!  That was the big difference for me.  Funny I don't remember feeling hungry so early with my first pregnancy.  Then again I only gained 25lbs with my 1st (full term) and with the 2nd (ended at 12weeks) I gained 15lbs in the 1st trimester!!  Each pregnancy really is different.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)