Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

BFP????

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 6:31 AM
  • 16 Replies

OK so now I finally got the picture on here. I hope you can see it. I was wondering if this is a bfp or just an evap line. I took another test after drinking two bottles of water and it was negative. I am going to try another one tomorrow! I sure hope this is it! Sorry about the green color I was using my mp3 camera and it doesnt have a flash.

updated- took another test this morning and another light positive. I am going to the dr to confirm!

Junebug6183

by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 6:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mrsphillips777
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 6:39 AM

It looks positive to me! Mine was lighter than that the first time I tested.

2milesboys
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 7:41 AM

looks + to me GL

Trish73084
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 7:47 AM

Looks pos to me. Congrats! Also, if you plan on taking a test mid day its best to wait around 4 hours rather and not drink a ton that will dilute your urine. If its still early it will be hard for the test to detect if its too diluted. GL and keep us updated!!!!!

luvkids329
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 9:40 AM
looks positive, keep testing!
Sweet_Britt
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:03 AM

It looks PINK and positive to me, even in the green!!!!!! Take another test and use a regular camera :D

olivejuicebby
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:04 AM

Umm, wow!!!! ;) That looks positive to me hun, I would take a digital now!! Let us know.

- Sylvia / Wife to John / Mommy to Aidan / TTC Baby #2

AliPear
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:08 AM

Looks positive to me sweetie!!! Is it a pink line? Evap lines are with no color =) Take another one tomorrow =) Congrats!!!! So excited for you!!!!

shouting

Vinsmomma
by Member on Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:17 AM

OMG  it looks very positive to me!!! Good luck momma!!!

julieobug
by Julie on Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:27 AM

Quoting Sweet_Britt:

It looks PINK and positive to me, even in the green!!!!!! Take another test and use a regular camera :D

Suz_and_Ash
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:37 AM

Take another, but don't drink the water.  That dilutes it, you want it concentrated.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)