Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

BFP. added pic,NEW UPDATE WITH DIGITAL

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:35 AM
  • 44 Replies

Well I took a First Response Test this morning, I am 14 dpo af is due today. 

The test worked really slow, you know how  after you pee on it you see it go acrossed the window, this morning it took a little longer to do this, I thought the test was a dud, but then it started working and I got a BFP, but now I don't trust it because it worked so slow.  I also tested Wednesday 11dpo and it was a bfn. 

I need to go buy another test for tomorrow.

I might take a pic of the one i took this morning, but I have to do it with the kids not around so that makes that hard.

Boy that was hard to get a clear pic. I took like 10 pix before i got one this clear

I could not wait until morning so ran to walmart at 9:30 pm, lol

by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Suz_and_Ash
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:36 AM

Test within the next couple of days to be sure!!!  But it probably was a BFP

Sweet_Britt
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:37 AM

Ooooooh, do a pic!

I just took FRER tests (2 days ago) and YES, they were sooooo slow making it across the screen, but I am for sure pregnant : ) I thought it wasnt going to work and almost threw it away until I saw it coming across the screen!!!

Janis198
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:40 AM

Quoting Sweet_Britt:

Ooooooh, do a pic!

I just took FRER tests (2 days ago) and YES, they were sooooo slow making it across the screen, but I am for sure pregnant : ) I thought it wasnt going to work and almost threw it away until I saw it coming across the screen!!!

I showed my husband, but told him I don't know if it was a good test. I want to get excited, but I want to test tomorrow to make sure.  I will take a pic and post it in a little while, right now it is my 11 year olds turn on the computer and I don't want her to see what I am doing. kwim lol. want to keep it a secret for awhile from the kids and family.

MummaNik
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 11:54 AM

SOunds like a BFP to me!!!

Sweet_Britt
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 11:59 AM

I totally understand!! You dont want little ones to know until you are ready to tell them and so little hopes dont get up before you know for sure : )

i really think its a BFP, I cant WAIT to see your update :D

Quoting Janis198:

Quoting Sweet_Britt:

Ooooooh, do a pic!

I showed my husband, but told him I don't know if it was a good test. I want to get excited, but I want to test tomorrow to make sure.  I will take a pic and post it in a little while, right now it is my 11 year olds turn on the computer and I don't want her to see what I am doing. kwim lol. want to keep it a secret for awhile from the kids and family.

ginnaye
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 12:01 PM

go get a digital... I know others say to wait a few days but I know I couldnt!  haha, good luck!!!!!!!!!!

Janis198
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 1:15 PM

I think i will get a digital =)

Quoting ginnaye:

go get a digital... I know others say to wait a few days but I know I couldnt!  haha, good luck!!!!!!!!!!

Suz_and_Ash
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 1:20 PM

I see it.  With the test line that dark, I think it is legit!!  Congrats momma

Janis198
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 1:22 PM

I hope so =)  thanks

Quoting Suz_and_Ash:

I see it.  With the test line that dark, I think it is legit!!  Congrats momma

Sweet_Britt
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 1:23 PM

OH WOW! Thats a DARK positive! I totally think you are pregnant! CONGRATS!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)