Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How late have you been??

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 12:45 PM
  • 9 Replies

Okay so I am officially 19 days late as of today.  I do not think I have ever been this late.  I soooo hope I am pregnant.  My husband is out right now but is supposed to be buying me a test on the way home.  I am soooo excited!

by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 12:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
momof3inTN
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 12:54 PM

I didn't find out with my oldest until I was 10 weeks pregnant. Every HPT came back negative. I finally went to the doctor who did both a POAS and blood test, the POAS came back negative, the blood test came back positive. When I went for the ultrasound the next week, the tech was surprised at how far along I was considering my POAS tests kept coming back negative. But with my daughter, I tested 2 days after my missed period and it came back positive.

sanoe08
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 1:01 PM

Now you got me all excited!!! Good luck mama..Keep us posted!!!good luck

sweettigeress
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 1:07 PM

I was a month late before I got my BFP with my daughter.

MommahSarah
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 1:16 PM

with my son i was a day late when i got my bfp, thgen with my daughter i got 4 neg before my bfp so about a week late with her then last month i was 10 days late but NOT pregnant even tho i got a slight postive on one of my tests. good luck!

oreo1991
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 1:26 PM

i didnt find out i was pregnant until i was eight weeks pregnant. and the weirdest thing was that i was having periods the time that i was pregnant.

joelsmommy
by on Feb. 23, 2010 at 5:49 PM

Well I still have not got my period and have taken 3 test and they all come back negative.  I am going crazy trying to decide if I should make a doctors appointment of just wait it out.

WouldLove2Bpg
by on Feb. 23, 2010 at 5:55 PM

I was 11 days late before I got a positive!! :)  Hang in there!  Have you thought about going to get a blood test??

liza7997
by on Feb. 23, 2010 at 6:39 PM

I was just 9 days late...all tests came back negative.  I did go in for a blood test but it was a BFN also.  I finally got AF so the doctor is having my try Chlomid this month.  I start tomorrow with that.

Angela4boys
by Bronze Member on Feb. 23, 2010 at 6:45 PM

I'm rarely more than a day or two late, but with my 3rd child, I got preg on BC pills, and because I was on them I continued having periods every 28 days...and didn't find out I was preg until week 13.  I nearly fell over when the doc said I had to go for an ultrasound right away because I was either having mulitples or was farther than I expected.  That was after a BFN the week before...12 weeks and got a -

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)