Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

AF is a spiteful, cold hearted.........

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 3:45 PM
  • 10 Replies

BITCH!!  a week and a half!! I WASNT SUPPOSE TO START FOR A WEEK AND A HALF! now ive been late before but never early and esp this early!..... i took my boys to Nemo on ice and when i went to the bathroom there i had some brownish stuff on the TP then when we stopped for food i had spotting and mucusy with pink on TP.... i still having bled bled but im sure its coming, i have cramps too ... i made it home and took then to the grandparents and now im home crying.... i really wanted this to be my month

crying

by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 3:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
candcsmom2008
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 3:50 PM

I am so sorry momma!!

Bjoycassell
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 3:57 PM

cryingAww I'm sorry I read this and I'm crying for you too, even though I don't know you.... I wish I could give you a hug in person

julieobug
by Julie on Feb. 20, 2010 at 4:00 PM

aw hon!! It could be just IB???? Just trying to give you a little bit of hope!! I'm praying for you!!praying

Jesika90-09
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 6:28 PM

Do you know when you ovulated?? If you do, then it's pretty much impossible to start a week and a half early based on when you ovulated. It could be implantation bleeding, caused by the egg attaching to your uterus... you will only bleed a little bit, pink/brown (or for some women, occasionally a little red)... don't be so sure that it is AF just yet.

Implantation usually occurs 6-10 DPO, sometimes as early as 4DPO... so if you KNOW when you ovulated, it could be that!

Due in September or October 2010? Click here to join the group!

Seamus Lorne O'Reilly
. Born August 04, 2009 at 2:02 p.m.

Lilypie Maternity tickers

2milesboys
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 6:41 PM

i o'd 5 days ago

Quoting Jesika90-09:

Do you know when you ovulated?? If you do, then it's pretty much impossible to start a week and a half early based on when you ovulated. It could be implantation bleeding, caused by the egg attaching to your uterus... you will only bleed a little bit, pink/brown (or for some women, occasionally a little red)... don't be so sure that it is AF just yet.

Implantation usually occurs 6-10 DPO, sometimes as early as 4DPO... so if you KNOW when you ovulated, it could be that!

candcsmom2008
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 6:41 PM

It maybe IB then GL MOMMA.

Jesika90-09
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 7:03 PM

If you only O'd 5 days ago, then it can't be AF. I mean... it COULD be AF, but it's extremely rare to have a luteal phase that short, and a LP that short can't sustain pregnancy. I say it was implantation!! Now we just have to cross our fingers and hope it's a sticky bean!!

Quoting 2milesboys:

i o'd 5 days ago

Quoting Jesika90-09:

Seamus Lorne O'Reilly
. Born August 04, 2009 at 2:02 p.m.

Lilypie Maternity tickers

2milesboys
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 7:36 PM

well i went potty and it was like it never happened so i hope your right although ill prepare for AF just in case......

Quoting Jesika90-09:

If you only O'd 5 days ago, then it can't be AF. I mean... it COULD be AF, but it's extremely rare to have a luteal phase that short, and a LP that short can't sustain pregnancy. I say it was implantation!! Now we just have to cross our fingers and hope it's a sticky bean!!

Quoting 2milesboys:

i o'd 5 days ago

Quoting Jesika90-09:

Hrivera5
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 8:50 PM

Totally sounds like IB....good luck, keep us posted!  Stay positive (lol, for real)

mrs.searle
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 9:13 PM

I started 4 days early last cycle and I was so PISSED off! Here's to next month!

Samantha-
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
graphics for moms

graphics for moms

graphics for moms

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)