Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

CONFUSED .... HELp

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 5:58 PM
  • 5 Replies

Ok, so I am supposed to have AF she didn't show, but I ovulated later then I was "Supposed" to... so does that mean that it wont be positive til later?

by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 5:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
julieobug
by Julie on Feb. 20, 2010 at 6:05 PM

I'm not sure but that sounds right...they always say that if you O'd later that you will get a later test...no af is good sign! Good luck!

Tanderson2007
by Bronze Member on Feb. 20, 2010 at 6:19 PM

Thanks :D I have a pic, and I swear I see a FAINT FAINT line.. I just dont know how to invert it..... CRAP!!!! Guess I will just wait...

crissysworld
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 6:30 PM

Quoting Tanderson2007:

Thanks :D I have a pic, and I swear I see a FAINT FAINT line.. I just dont know how to invert it..... CRAP!!!! Guess I will just wait...

If you post a picture of it normal then i can try to take a negative one with my cell phone.

my name is crista, wife to kevin, stepmom to dillon, Proud Fostermom, i lost my job thanks to Chrysler and am looking for a new one  and go to college part time. ttc our first with pcos since september 2000, fertility is a very sensitive issue for me. i am prolife, believe in cio, vaccinating and will formula feed.

Hrivera5
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 8:42 PM

Yes, I think if you ovulated late you have to wait a bit more for a positive!  Good luck!  I hope you get your BFP!!!!

julieobug
by Julie on Feb. 20, 2010 at 8:43 PM

if you just post the normal one I can do it for you!

Quoting Tanderson2007:

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

babies

baby

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)