Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

SAD...Moving on w/out me...

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 6:39 PM
  • 16 Replies

I feel so sad it seems I ahve grown so close to so many of the ladies in here and many are moving on to the PG W/O me...

cryingcryingcryingcryingcrying

I mean I am happy for them BUT I want to be moving on too..

Worse I get 2 + then -'s to follow and do you think AF will show up on time NO 2 days late so far..WTF..Can't a girl get a break???

Thank you all for listening to me while I complain.

Lilypie

by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 6:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
crissysworld
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 6:56 PM

Yeah i know. I am still here without a BFp to. I am 8 dpo.

Sweet_Britt
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 6:56 PM

I SWEAR you're pregnant! Those were GOOOOOOD Bfps!

Have you tested since then??

RileysMomma628
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 6:59 PM

Awww.. we might be preggo but we are still here cheering you on.. You might even be preggo already!!

Pregnancy%20ticker

julieobug
by Julie on Feb. 20, 2010 at 7:14 PM

AW hun! I'm still here!!! And who knows you might be prego already! Those were some pretty good bfp!!

candcsmom2008
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 7:27 PM

I am going to retest tomarrow... Just not feeling it... Getting 2 negitives after the positives just took all my spirit I guess.

2milesboys
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 7:38 PM

well for all those that have moved on there are us newbies that are waiting for our BFP's too

petersgal
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 7:39 PM

aaawww... we are still here for you though!!!  We can't just leave all of our friends in here behind!!!  Besides you may be pregnant!  You need to take another test... *we love you mama*

makenzimommy09
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 8:34 PM

I feel ya! I got 2 BFP's and they were actually BFN's...AF showed up today (after toying with me)...so its on to next month :(

proverbs2410
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 8:41 PM

Oh no way!  You should go get lab work done just to make sure.  It's not uncommon for AF to show up when you may be pregnant as well.  Get blood work done Mama!  I hope it's good news when you do.  :)

Quoting makenzimommy09:

I feel ya! I got 2 BFP's and they were actually BFN's...AF showed up today (after toying with me)...so its on to next month :(

im-a-princess.gif

proverbs2410
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 8:43 PM

Awww I know that must feel terrible.  But I'm new here and want to make friends.  Want to be my TTC buddy?  :)  Also, since AF isn't showing up... maybe in another day or 2 you can test again, or maybe blood work done if you're a week past.  GL Girly.

im-a-princess.gif

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)