Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is anyone else's husband this bad lol

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 8:46 PM
  • 6 Replies

I swear dh is worse then i am about testing lol. He's like when can you test, i told him i am only 8 dpo, so i want to wait until 10 dpo or 12 not sure how long i can hold back lol. So is anyone else's this bad?

my name is crista, wife to kevin, stepmom to dillon, Proud Fostermom, i lost my job thanks to Chrysler and am looking for a new one  and go to college part time. ttc our first with pcos since september 2000, fertility is a very sensitive issue for me. i am prolife, believe in cio, vaccinating and will formula feed.

by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 8:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
mrs.searle
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 9:19 PM

no mine isn't- he hides the tests from me and tells me to wait as long as possible haha which is probably good because I would take four in one day haha

LadyElven
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 9:21 PM

I can't even tell mine AF in comming up, that automatically means trip to Walgreens.  Then after I POAS he won't let me see it until after he does.

tabs852
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 9:22 PM

Mine is the opposite. He keeps trying to get me to wait. He fussed last month b/c I was testing early. He likes for me to wait until I miss af.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Trying to Conceive 21 to 37 day cycle tickers

tryenfor4
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 9:23 PM

my hubby like to be in the bathroom with me want to know at the exact same time!!!! lol

mrs.searle
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 9:25 PM

same here girlie! How are you? arent we synced this month on cycles? Im Cd15 2DPO

Quoting tabs852:

Mine is the opposite. He keeps trying to get me to wait. He fussed last month b/c I was testing early. He likes for me to wait until I miss af.

Samantha-
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
graphics for moms

graphics for moms

graphics for moms

proverbs2410
by on Feb. 21, 2010 at 5:29 AM

LOL!  My hubby is the type of guy that HATES getting his hopes up to be let down, so he doesn't push for tests.  Last month he got really excited because we got a BFP and I called him at work to tell him... well then I tested several times after that to make sure and turns out it was a false BFP because they were all negative after that.  What a let down.  We were both SO hurt!  He thought FOR SURE that I was prego.  Then several days LATE... AF came into town.  So then we knew it was for sure.  Bummer! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)