Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Heres my problem....its really confusing..Need your brain power please

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 11:38 PM
  • 6 Replies

Last month my period was due on the 17th. Im pretty regular at 28 day. So  anyway it didnt come and it didnt come until the friday the 22nd. It started with brown spotting and turned in to a regular heavy period. Ok not fast forward 26 days and its the 17th of February. Ok now it started off with just brownish discharge only when i wiped. I was thinking my period was comming early. Well it never came just continued with the brownish spotting. Not even enough to change a pantyliner. That cant be a true period because there is no tissue or clotting AT ALL.....Ive take a test last night and it was negative... Does anyone have any insight on this it would be so helpful.

by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 11:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Armywife627
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 11:52 PM

I had basically the same thing this month, however mine was enough to need a tampon but only a day.  I was told that it could either be implant bleeding or just a really light period (which is weird cause it didn't last as long as my usual period).  Hope this helps...will be looking forward to what others have to say about this.

jaymielee
by Member on Feb. 21, 2010 at 12:08 AM

did you take any tests?

blessed3229
by on Feb. 21, 2010 at 1:07 AM

i had the same thing happen and it turned out i was pregnant, but this time around its just confusing. your doctor can send you for a blood test 9 days after conception, im not patient enough to wait for my next period... :)

kirstina
by on Feb. 21, 2010 at 5:51 AM

Brown blood is old blood. It could just be some spotting between periods or it could be implanting. Give it a week and see what happens.

Suz_and_Ash
by on Feb. 21, 2010 at 10:20 AM

That could possibly be some implantation bleeding.  Wait 2 days or so and take a test.

jaymielee
by Member on Feb. 21, 2010 at 7:02 PM

do you think its ok for this to last like 5 days..dont get me im enjoyin only having to use a pantyliner but i kinda concerned.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)