Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

And it begins...

Posted by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 6:14 AM
  • 7 Replies

my two week wait! I got my positive OPKs yesterday so im figuring ovulation occured sometime today when my sides were in pain from what i believe to my my egg (or eggs) releasing. I have to say its possible to have released an egg on each side since both sides were hurting and i did take soy pills this cycle. Hey maybe since I O'd so early then I wont have to wait soo long to take a hpt, if O came early maybe that means that af is supposed to be earlier but hopefully she wont show. So we are gonna bd for a couple more nights just to make sure but my two week wait has now begun. Wish me lots of sticky sticky baby dust.

Baby dust to everyone ttc!!!

baby dust

by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 6:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
melissa920
by Bronze Member on Mar. 6, 2010 at 6:46 AM

good luck!  I have a few more days before the dreaded 2 ww.  This has got to be our month!

tears78
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 7:11 AM

baby duststicky baby dust to you. Im supposed to O tomorrow but my ovaries feel a little twingy today so Im guessing that it will be today as well. :) Ov test are just too expensive to buy right now . when i can detect my own body symptoms I guess lol 

Lilypie Trying to Conceive 15 to 80 day cycle tickers
TJD22
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 11:04 AM

I am waiting another 8 days! It is driving me bonkers! I wish you much luck.

Mikelas_Mom
by Member on Mar. 6, 2010 at 12:07 PM
Good luck hun! My 2WW will start in a few days. On CD10 now and no +OPK yet. Baby dust to you!!

Hrivera5
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 12:18 PM

Good luck!  My 2WW is almost over!

BlessednHappy
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 12:28 PM

Quoting Hrivera5:

Good luck!  My 2WW is almost over!

Same here

Lilypie Trying to Conceive 21 to 37 day cycle tickers
Daisypath Wedding tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
jenniferw10
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 3:24 PM

I am on CD13 and I should OD on CD 19 so we are going to BD on CD 16, CD 19, CD 21 and hope for the best. Lots of baby dust and luck to everyone.

baby dust

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)