Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

CD1 Anyone??

Posted by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 8:08 AM
  • 6 Replies

So woke up today to AF. Not too disapointed, I had figured I wasn't pregnant from yesterdays results. Just really glad that I got it because now I don't have to wait around for it and be way off my cycle again. My last cycle was 33 days. So, i'm getting closer back to my regular 31 day cycle. (Got thrown off in Sept 09 and have been wacky since then. Ranging from 44, 43, 34, 40, and now 34. *sighs*) Just moving on now, and hopefully I will finally get pregnant with this cycle. Here's hoping!

Anyone else CD1 today?? Going on an average of a 34 day cycle.

- Sylvia / Wife to John / Mommy to Aidan / TTC Baby #2

by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 8:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
julieobug
by Julie on Mar. 6, 2010 at 10:21 AM

I just wanted to drop by and say good luck! You know I still haven't got AF but I hope that this is your month!!

baby dust

olivejuicebby
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 10:25 AM

Thanks Julie!! :D I appreciate the baby dust. Never thought i'd want a December baby so badly LOL But at this point, i'll take one hahaha

Quoting julieobug:

I just wanted to drop by and say good luck! You know I still haven't got AF but I hope that this is your month!!

baby dust

julieobug
by Julie on Mar. 6, 2010 at 10:40 AM

lol yeah me too!! I just want to O so I can try!! DH said that he would try again!!! YAY!! 

Quoting olivejuicebby:

Thanks Julie!! :D I appreciate the baby dust. Never thought i'd want a December baby so badly LOL But at this point, i'll take one hahaha

Quoting julieobug:

baby dust

RedheadMama18
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 11:05 PM

Good Luck!  I hope this is your month.  I am on CD5 now.  I am not really sure I want a December baby either but this is only my second cycle so I'm not counting on getting pregnant this month anyways LOL.

baby dust

Lilypie Trying to Conceive 21 to 37 day cycle tickers
kiddo0820
by Gold Member on Mar. 6, 2010 at 11:11 PM

Good Luck and lots of baby dust! I understand how crazy cycles are. Right now I'm spotting off and on, not sure if it's af, if it is I'd be cycle day 5 now. I'm going to a fertility dr. on monday to figure out why I don't have a period half the time!

sanoe08
by on Mar. 7, 2010 at 2:40 AM

Good luck mama..Hang in there!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)