Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Clearblue moniter

Posted by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 7:55 PM
  • 12 Replies

I just ordered mine today. I got it for 199 from early-pregnancy-test.com and it came with the test strips, pregnancy tests and a sample of preseed. I am just waiting for AF to show on monday, I really feel that this was not our cycle, man that would be ironic if I ordered it and already was preggers ( which I know I am not) LOL! I can not wait to use it next cycle, since I have heard so many great things about it!! Does anyone have any advice on using it?

by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 7:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Sweet_Britt
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 8:03 PM

For sure set it on the first day of your cycle, but if you start your period at like 4 PM on CD1, wait until the next morning to set it, and set it on CD2, You just hold the M button down and it will count it for you! And set it for about the same time you can do the tests everymorning : )

I LOVED it. Make sure you BD on all your high days as well! Josh and I bd'd on all my high and peak days : ) 

Pregnancy%20ticker

BlessednHappy
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 8:45 PM

I want to get one but it is so $$$ so i can't really give any advice on that.....but I will say that I feel like this wasn't our month either and I already ordered more HPTs(digis this time) and I'm also gonna get some digi ovulation tests, my AF is due tuesday.

Keep us posted ok?

elisajenise
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 8:48 PM

My only advice is that that last time I had an extra long cycle, I O'd really early. Be ready :-)  

Faithums
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 9:35 PM

I usually start between 12 or 3. Should I still just start the next day?

Quoting Sweet_Britt:

For sure set it on the first day of your cycle, but if you start your period at like 4 PM on CD1, wait until the next morning to set it, and set it on CD2, You just hold the M button down and it will count it for you! And set it for about the same time you can do the tests everymorning : )

I LOVED it. Make sure you BD on all your high days as well! Josh and I bd'd on all my high and peak days : ) 

bastiansmom03
by on Mar. 7, 2010 at 3:58 AM
If this month isn't my month DH promised I can order one. Can't wait..keep us posted how you like it.
Faithums
by on Mar. 7, 2010 at 7:22 AM

I will!!! I would suggest ordering it from early-pregnancy-test.com. I priced around and it seemed to be the best deal esp since you get the test strips and some pregnancy tests too! Also there is free shipping

Quoting bastiansmom03:

If this month isn't my month DH promised I can order one. Can't wait..keep us posted how you like it.

Sweet_Britt
by on Mar. 7, 2010 at 10:47 AM

If you start before 12, go ahead and start that day. If you start after, just wait for the next day.

If you get up in the morning on CD2, and your monitor still says CD1, just hold the M button down until it hits CD2. Then it will be all set to your morning cycle and will change automatically the next morning!

Quoting Faithums:

Quoting Sweet_Britt:

Faithums
by on Mar. 7, 2010 at 10:55 AM

Okay.. Thanx!!!

Quoting Sweet_Britt:

If you start before 12, go ahead and start that day. If you start after, just wait for the next day.

If you get up in the morning on CD2, and your monitor still says CD1, just hold the M button down until it hits CD2. Then it will be all set to your morning cycle and will change automatically the next morning!

Quoting Faithums:

Quoting Sweet_Britt:

Faithums
by on Mar. 9, 2010 at 9:29 AM

Well it looks like I am not going to get to use my Fertility moniter, since I got my BFP 2 days ago and the test got darker today. Even my mom can see it and she claims to be 1/2 blind. This was my first month using Preseed so I think that may have done it for me!

crissysworld
by on Mar. 9, 2010 at 10:03 AM

After dh bought mine from rite aid for 199.00 I found it on riteaid.com for 149.00 and the tests strips at rite aid were 80.00 if they ordered them and 43.00 if i ordered them online.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)