Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Okay Okay...I know I know (sigh) *Update in purple* Very Bottom

Posted by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 9:37 PM
  • 36 Replies

The last thing I want to do is start a post and have you ladies look for something that is not there. I also have heard so many things bad about the blue dye test. I woke up this morning still feeling horrible but also with what felt like a yeast infection. Against what I told myself I went to the store and got two tests, the only ones they had were the blue dye ones any-hoo here is what I got on both of them, Dare I ask the infamous question? "Are these almost invisible lines I see not really there?" I zoomed in and cropped the best I could so you all would not have to strain to much. I plan on getting different tests in the morning. I saw what looked like possible lines right away and they are still there on both test...well at least I think I see them.

first test

second test

I am on my way to the women's clinic (I live in Japan so bare with the time diff.) I am very skeptical now as to what my results were because this morning I took another HPT and it was neg. I am still going in though. I have prepared myself for a possible negative however I know if this is the case I have next month. Wish me luck ladies.

Okay Ladies, I am glad that I did not get my hopes up because my skepticism was right on point. I got the result and they say not pregnant. Even though  I would have like to had gotten a BFP this is okay, I am very content. I am even more certain that these were evaps (I think the thing that I find even more troubling is that it popped up on more than 1 test right away within the time range). I will never again use a test with blue dye.

Follow me to Handmade Mommy
Follow me to Sewing Diaper Divas

by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 9:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jdhshamoo
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 9:39 PM

I definitely see them and it's blue too, I don't think it's an evap!  Congrats!

candcsmom2008
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 9:43 PM

I see it on both I say GL MOMMA

Keep testing so we can watch the line grow.

mamagoose718
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 9:50 PM

I see it on both too!  Congrats!

julieobug
by Julie on Mar. 6, 2010 at 9:51 PM

Yup I see it too!! I have had bad luck with blue dyes but I think that they are real!! Test with some pink dyes in the next few days and keep us updated!!

MRSnMOTHER
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 9:57 PM

Quoting julieobug:

Yup I see it too!! I have had bad luck with blue dyes but I think that they are real!! Test with some pink dyes in the next few days and keep us updated!!

Yeah I will. I am going to a different store, if I have time I might even just go to the Doc. I am in the middle of getting settled in a new house this was moving week (I have boxes everywhere) Hubby is TDY so it all depends on what I have time for first. I will keep you all updated through either way.

Follow me to Handmade Mommy
Follow me to Sewing Diaper Divas

ammil87
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 10:01 PM

I see it! Congratulations! I got my BFP at 11 DPO with a blue dye equate test. I tested the next day with an internet strip (pink dye) and got another BFP so I feel like the blue dye was reliable for me.

julieobug
by Julie on Mar. 6, 2010 at 10:06 PM

Quoting MRSnMOTHER:

Quoting julieobug:

Yeah I will. I am going to a different store, if I have time I might even just go to the Doc. I am in the middle of getting settled in a new house this was moving week (I have boxes everywhere) Hubby is TDY so it all depends on what I have time for first. I will keep you all updated through either way.

oh good!! =D I'm sorry DH isn't there with you =(

RedheadMama18
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 10:25 PM

I see it!  Good luck and congrats!

BlessednHappy
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 10:29 PM

Quoting candcsmom2008:

I see it on both I say GL MOMMA

Keep testing so we can watch the line grow.

ginnaye
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 10:29 PM

I see it too hun and good luck!!!!  waiting for updates.  he is away on tdy or are you with him on the tdy???

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)