Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

wow wth!!!!!! (sorry for TMI)

Posted by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 10:37 PM
  • 8 Replies

ok sorry for the TMI but i am wondering if anyone has experienced this and if so how long does it last? I am 4 weeks prego with baby #4 I did not experience this with my other children but I have had major gas since right after i ov i think about a week after i started with the gas so about 3 weeks straight now and still have it almost all day and sometimes it gives me cramps and the cramp scare me because i am always so paranoid though the first trimester of mc the most!!! I know pregnant women get gas i always thought that came later on though any advise would be great and thanks in advance ladies!!!

by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 10:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Katherine1252
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 10:40 PM

I am only 5 weeks pregnant and I am having the same problem!! I hope you start to feel better soon!

MotherRachelle
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 10:56 PM

I'm only 6 weeks and I swear to god this one has to be a boy cause there is no way a little girl would make me pass gass this much lol. I mean seriously I feel so gross cause of it and it's all the time. It also hurts for me too but I remember what gas pain feels like from my last pregnancy and it feels the same. My little girl barely gave me any gas issues though.

melissa920
by Bronze Member on Mar. 6, 2010 at 10:57 PM

I had horrible, painful gas with my ds.  It felt like a hot knife slicing my intestines up.  It would hit anywhere, and I would be doubled over in pain.  I took gas-x, its the same thing in infant gas drops, simethicone...so it's safe while pg.  But always check with your doctor, ok?   I hope you feel better, laying on your tummy can help too. 

tryenfor4
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 11:00 PM

I know my hubby looks at me and is like wow when is that gonna stop lol not only is it all day but it got an aroma to it if you get me so gross lol I want it to stop I dont want to leave the house lol!!!!

Quoting MotherRachelle:

I'm only 6 weeks and I swear to god this one has to be a boy cause there is no way a little girl would make me pass gass this much lol. I mean seriously I feel so gross cause of it and it's all the time. It also hurts for me too but I remember what gas pain feels like from my last pregnancy and it feels the same. My little girl barely gave me any gas issues though.

MotherRachelle
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 11:05 PM

Lmao I totally know what you mean! My fiance looked at me today and asked me wth I've been eating. I just told him everything and anything I can get my hands on lol. It's just pay back for all the times he has stunk me out of a room.

Quoting tryenfor4:

I know my hubby looks at me and is like wow when is that gonna stop lol not only is it all day but it got an aroma to it if you get me so gross lol I want it to stop I dont want to leave the house lol!!!!

Quoting MotherRachelle:

Suz_and_Ash
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 11:42 PM

They say gas is one of the symptoms that not everyone gets.  I hope it passes for you.

MrsAMleibo
by on Mar. 7, 2010 at 1:39 AM

With my first two kids I never really had the gas problem...but oh boy this pregnancy has been the complete opposite for about the past 5 1/2 weeks now...it's rediculous and I see no end in sight yet...DH and my oldest DD think it's the funniest thing in the world lol.

ginnaye
by on Mar. 7, 2010 at 1:55 AM

I dont know if beano would help...  talk to doctor if its safe.  Congrats on the pregnancy

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)