Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stress? Pregnant? or something else?

Posted by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 11:20 PM
  • 9 Replies

So I've been wondering if I'm pregnant for the past week or so. I'm not supposed to start until the 14th (my cycles are 6 weeks long), but my pms (crying) has been on overdrive. Also, I've been having sore hips, sore breasts, really low cramps/tightness, nausea, EXHAUSTION, and just all over feeling weird. Could it just be stress or something else? I don't want to get my hopes up, but am still wondering. Thanks!

by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 11:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Suz_and_Ash
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 11:45 PM

Could be either.  Maybe wait a couple days and then test.  Or you could try to ignore it until you actually miss your period then test.  I know it's hard.  I am only 8 DPO and have tested 2 times already.

ginnaye
by on Mar. 7, 2010 at 2:26 AM

I'm not due till 12th and I'm going crazy....  I wish knowing you were preggos was easier.  like everyone got the same exact cue, no "what ifs"   hang in there!!!!

LittleMomma13
by on Mar. 7, 2010 at 2:38 AM

I'm not do until the 9th to test and I hate waiting! I hope its pregnancy cuz I wouldn't what what you have if it isn't!

SarineLewis
by Member on Mar. 26, 2010 at 12:51 PM

WEll, AF came.... TWO WEEKS LATE!!! Probably was just stress. We'll try again this month. Good luck to everyone else trying!!!  ttc

olivejuicebby
by on Mar. 26, 2010 at 12:53 PM

Ugh! Sorry hun ;( Stress can do a number on your cycles though... I've been there.. Weeks late with BFNs like crazy. Now that you have a new, fresh cycle to work with.. I hope you'll get your BFP this time around! Keep us posted :)

Quoting SarineLewis:

WEll, AF came.... TWO WEEKS LATE!!! Probably was just stress. We'll try again this month. Good luck to everyone else trying!!!  ttc

SarineLewis
by Member on Aug. 12, 2011 at 6:47 AM
Wow! Just wondered what my first post was.

We finally suceeded! Im 19 weeks already! Thanks for support and info ladies!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jenniferw10
by on Aug. 12, 2011 at 7:35 AM
Glad to hear you got your bfp. Congrats on the pregnancy!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
szimona
by on Aug. 12, 2011 at 8:11 AM
Congrats!
SarineLewis
by Member on Aug. 13, 2011 at 12:33 AM

Thanks!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)