• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

hello everyone.....

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 1:14 AM
  • 5 Replies

I joined the group a couple days ago. I am 25, and working on my 4th and final baby. i have three boys right now, they are 5, 3, and 1. I am with the love of my life. We decided that we are going with trying now because we want this baby to be close in age to my youngest. This will be his second baby. I am in a spot in life that one more baby is perfect because i have always wanted 4 or 5. yes i know sounds crazy but hey. i do not have the best suppost system because most ppl around me say that i dont need any more kids. (( there is back ground here...)) (( i will be posting a blog with all that in the morning that you all are welcome to come read.))

so anyways. i had AF start the 25th. she tends to always come on the 23rd or the 25th everymonth. i hope i get pregnant by the end of summer. that is our goal......lol...

hope to get to know some of you. feel free to add me as a friend if you would like.....

and gl and baby dust to everyone....

~~~Erin~~~

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 1:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
trewlove
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 1:18 AM

Welcome Erin!

Glad you are with us :-)

I hope you get your 4th baby soon, maybe a girl this time huh? LOL

Group Mod

indiamommy
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 1:21 AM

welcome to the group iam also tryin for my 4 and last as well

momofthree626
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 1:22 AM

oh yes i am hoping for a girl this time........ although a boy would be so much easier for me since i already know so much when it comes to them.....lol..... either way as long its its a happy healthy baby

indiamommy
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 1:28 AM

Quoting momofthree626:

oh yes i am hoping for a girl this time........ although a boy would be so much easier for me since i already know so much when it comes to them.....lol..... either way as long its its a happy healthy baby

i'am also hoping for a girl but if i get another boy i would be happy as well

olivejuicebby
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:55 AM

Welcome to the group Erin :) My name is Sylvia, i'm one of the Mods for this group. I am 22, TTC baby #2 for 9 months. I will be testing on April 7th, so hoping for my December baby ;) I'm sorry that you are not really supported by the people close to you, it is you and your hubby's decision on when enough kids is enough. I hope that you find that the ladies in here are supportive and very helpful! GL to you :) **baby dust**

Photobucket

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)