Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New to group...wanted to say Hi!

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 6:51 AM
  • 1 Replies

I'm new to the group and wanted to give you all my story. My hubby and I have 2 wonderful children, 1 boy and 1 girl. We have a strong impression to have one more. We've been trying since last summer. My hubby has chrone's disease and is on a med that reduces his sperm count. Without this med, he could die. The longer you're on it...the worse it is for trying to conceive. He got on it before our first was born, (daughter, 5) and has been on it ever since. We never had any problems before getting pg. My son, now over 2 and half took just a month to conceive.

Part of me thinks, well, we have one boy, one girl, we're good. We've been so blessed to have both. But then the other part of me, knows that there is one more spirit waiting to come into our family.

Nice to meet you all through this journey. If you all have any suggestions for us, we are totally willing !

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 6:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
olivejuicebby
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:48 AM

Welcome to the group hun! I know a lot of people will say "1 boy, 1 girl - Ok... you're done right?" But you're only done when you feel you are done. And as long as you feel like you want to try for one more, then keep trying! I know that with your hubby's meds it will make it harder, but it could still happen. Lots of baby dust to you hun, keep us posted!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)