Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

For all the chart experts.. any advice *FINAL UPDATE*

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:04 AM
  • 17 Replies

My Ovulation Chart

Here is my chart.. I don't know what to think of it.. Today I am 8dpo and my temp spiked .70 degrees.. is that a good sign?

have had migraine for 3 days, nausea throughout the day, dull achy cramps for about 4 days now

Someone please help

well ladies.. i am spotting bright pink so looks like af is coming a day early.. my temps never went below coverline but still didn't make a difference. So onto cycle 56 (4 years 8 months)... im crushed crying

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
olivejuicebby
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 9:09 AM

No chart expert here lol Sorry, but here's a bump! GL :)

jesi817
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 9:17 AM

im not a chart expert- but i have been reading them this month- and to me- that looks very great. it looks like a possible implantation dip and then a spike... so that could mean good things.. :) keep the hope up!

LilyBeansMom
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 7:20 PM

Looks great!  If your temp stays higher tomorrow that will be a very good sign.  Good luck!!

LorisBaby
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 9:35 PM

A temp dip between 5 and 9 DPO can indicate implantation! So it is a very good sign,  BUT it can also mean nothing at all.  I'd guess that the next few days will be quite LONG for you!

good luck 

jlvanhorn
by on Apr. 3, 2010 at 1:12 AM

bump

temps are still high... did some research and found that if my temps stay above the coverline for 18DPO then the chances of pregnancy are extremely high.. well im going on 10DPO so hopefully by 14DPO i'll be a BFP or AF will show and temps will drop!.. I pray they stay high and I get a BFP! who's with me! lolbaby dustdancing

jlvanhorn
by on Apr. 3, 2010 at 1:13 AM

bump

RaeMcLean6
by on Apr. 3, 2010 at 1:22 AM

It looks amazing almost tri phasic if it stays like that i would keep your hopes up!!!! If it was me i would be testing in the next couple days!!!! BABY DUST

trewlove
by on Apr. 3, 2010 at 1:45 AM

I did not look at your chart. But the temp spike is GREAT, that is the most reliable sign of pregnancy. So are the migraines. I am the one who posted about hormone induced migraines.

The migraine recipe my doctor gave me that is safe for pregnancy:

200 mg Riboflavin (that is Vitamin B2)

500 mg Calcium

500 mg Magnesium

Congrats, I hope you get a BFP soon! I had a migraine around ovulation and got a BFP this morning at 7 DPO. You and I are close on our cycle. I am hoping mine is a sticky bean. It has been 2 years TTC so its hard to get my hopes up, but I am.

Group Mod

sanoe08
by on Apr. 3, 2010 at 2:10 AM

Looks very promising!! Hopefully your temp stays up!! Good luck mama!! Baby dust!!

sunnyflower417
by on Apr. 3, 2010 at 9:04 AM

Looks good!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)