• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

implantation bleeding or miscarriage

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:12 AM
  • 10 Replies

I had my af on the14 to the 21 and ov on the 28 and its the first i woke up this morning and im bleeding and i feel nauseated could this be implantation bleeding or a miscarriage

I am a woman,mother,daughter,devoted & proud Armywife,i am a homemaker and all of this i am very proud of my life i am 20 and i am lucky to have the lfe i do i wouldnt change it for the world i have 2 beautiful children and am currently ttc any problems with me keep it to yourself and move on i dont have time for drama or negativity

~Dani~

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
olivejuicebby
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:43 AM

I posted this same thing in your post from last night... Is it heavy bleeding or spotting?

Danielle124
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:46 AM

more like aspotting and a brownish color

I am a woman,mother,daughter,devoted & proud Armywife,i am a homemaker and all of this i am very proud of my life i am 20 and i am lucky to have the lfe i do i wouldnt change it for the world i have 2 beautiful children and am currently ttc any problems with me keep it to yourself and move on i dont have time for drama or negativity

~Dani~

olivejuicebby
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:47 AM

Sounds like IB hun :)

Quoting Danielle124:

more like aspotting and a brownish color

Danielle124
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:48 AM

ok thank u i wsnt sure because it hasnt been that long so we will find out for sur on the 11

~Dani~

LaMaisonDuMoi
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:49 AM

More likely IB then.  You can't have a miscarriage because you are just at the date your egg might be implanting, but you are even a tad early for that.  Good luck!

Danielle124
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:50 AM

thanks i will keep everyone updated

~Dani~

Danielle124
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 12:28 PM

does ib last long and is it lighter then a normal pieriod but very noticable just wondering if anyone knows ive never had this before any info about it ill appretiate

Faithums
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 12:41 PM

I had it with this pregnany and with my DD.. All I had was a very tiny amount of pink blood, I only had it one time when I wiped. Hope this helps

Danielle124
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 12:50 PM

thank u well i had just started it this morning its really light but at first it was like a brown color now its lturning pink but at first it was lighter then a pieriod but was feeled up a quarter of a thin pad sorry if tmi justwondering whats going on

Sims8386
by on Jun. 15, 2010 at 3:54 PM

What did you find out?  Are you pregnant?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)