• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Its time to try....again

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 9:46 AM
  • 5 Replies

Ok, I am scared and excited and nervous. Everything is saying that my time to try starts tomorrow. I have been drinking green tea, cut way back on drinking caffinee (that is huge for me!), walked extra the last couple weeks, checking temps and got an OPK. I can not be more ready then if I was 16 drunk in the back of my boyfriends car! My son needs a brother or sister so bad, he runs up to any group of 2 or more kids and wants to play, he loves other kids. I can not wait to find out I am pregnant! Whether it is this month, next month, or next. After that we lose our window frown mini and I cant try anymore. My husband is already saying "we have the one, we are blessed, if we dont have another it is not like we are missing out on having a child" True, but when we all want another baby running around the house we obviously are missing out. Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers for the next few months.

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 9:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
olivejuicebby
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 9:54 AM

GL to you hun, hope you'll get preggo soon!

Sweet_Britt
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:15 AM

GOOD LUCK

***I also want to add, I thought Green Tea had a lot of caffeine in it??**

Pregnancy%20ticker

Hrivera5
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:27 AM

Good luck to you girl!  I hope you get your positive soon and give your son a sibling!

HappysMommy
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:37 AM

Good luck and LOTS of baby dust!

Daisypath Wedding tickers
ValCakes20
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:39 AM

Much luck to you!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)