Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Please Tell me what you think

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 12:01 PM
  • 13 Replies

Ok we have 4 kids. I have really been wanting one more...My youngest is 14 months old. My husband has stated that he is happy and doesnt want anymore kids. Ok well my thing is, I havent told him I want another one yet. But take this as an example, last night, we had sex, he didnt ejaculate inside, but on the outside of me down there, and then proceeded to have intercourse after. Are my chances of getting pregnant good with that?

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 12:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
My2angels251
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 12:03 PM

No

Benjamins-mama
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 12:11 PM

no but make sure to talk to your hubby about wanting one more.  he might surprise you and say ok

mskimmy776
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 12:13 PM

I think any thing is possible, the pull and pray method isant exactly 100 percent effective.

stacyevo
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 12:23 PM

wait...he came and then you had intercourse?

gwenf
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 12:25 PM

yes he did that on me there and then we had sex

stacyevo
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 12:28 PM

well, if you  were ovulating and he came down there and then intercourse to follow, i would think that he could have pushed the sperm in. so, i would say yes, its possible. but please let me know how he stayed hard enough for intercourse after he already ejaculated lol.

gwenf
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 12:29 PM

he gets excited very easily LOL

Cookie1980
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 12:29 PM

Wait I'm confused....Were you having sex and then he pulled out or did he ejaculate and then you guys had sex? But none the less...You can get pregnant from pre ejaculation....Not great chances but it can happen....

gwenf
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 12:31 PM

yes he pulled out, ejaculated and then we did it again...I really hope it works eventually LOL

stacyevo
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 12:32 PM

Quoting Cookie1980:

Wait I'm confused....Were you having sex and then he pulled out or did he ejaculate and then you guys had sex? But none the less...You can get pregnant from pre ejaculation....Not great chances but it can happen....

lol thats where i got confused too. wish my husband got that excited.:)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)