Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DOLLAR TREE OPK'S ARE THEY GOOD??

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 12:08 PM
  • 9 Replies

OK THIS MONTH I BOUGHT FOR THE FIRST TIME DOLLAR TREE OPK'S I DON'T KNOW IT THERE GOOD ARE NOT...PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YALL THINK PLEASE....

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 12:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
melpompa
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 12:13 PM

I used them before and they work good just like the pregnancy tests. So I think for the  money they are a good product.  Good luck hope this is your month!

shivajnr
by Silver Member on Apr. 1, 2010 at 12:19 PM

I dont know but wanted to say good luck!!!

Waiting16years
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 12:20 PM

THANKS LADIES GOOD LUCK ALSO

mygsale
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 12:22 PM

I think they work great.  Very easy to read.  I used another brand that seemed to be more sensative and got confusing results - example 2 days of positive tests.  I would definitely use the Dollar Tree brand again.

luvkids329
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 2:35 PM
I didn't like them,I did at first,but there hard to read cause the ink is so dark there hard to read,try the first response opks,those are easy to read,good luck!
sophiesmom07
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 5:11 PM

I used them and I didn't care for them. They are difficult to use. You have to pee in a cup and let the urine get to around a certain temperture. What If I can't calculate?  I splurged on some better ones and they worked well.

crissysworld
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 9:46 PM

Sorry i haven't tried those, since my false with the pregnancy test from there. I usually use the answer ones but i have the Clear Blue Easy Fertility monitor. If you go to riteaid.com its 50 dollars cheaper on there. Good luck and lots of baby dust.

Waiting16years
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:03 PM

thanks all this helps i'm on cd 11 today no pos yet i ov early like cd 13 but i don't have a ewcm yet so i'm still waiting....

AdleighsMommy
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:04 PM

Okay OBVIOUSLY they're gonna be harder to use, b/c they're WAY more affordable.... but they work just as good!!!!! :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)