Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Who the heck am I talking to?

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 1:42 PM
  • 107 Replies

I saw a post like this a while back, but it's been a while and we have lots of new people so....

Lets see a picture of YOU!  or you and your husband, you and your kids anything as long as we see YOU!

I'll start, I don't have many pictures of me, so I had to look around my computer a bit, so they are not the best, but here I am!  My name is Heather and I am 25 years old!

Lilypie - (tcb1)
Lilypie - (a0qu)

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 1:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
joeysmommy0921
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 1:55 PM

Nice to meet you Heather!!!!! I'm Lindee and I'm almost 24 :) Here are some pics of ME!

navysimple smiletoddler boybaby boy

Navy wife to Joe (11/17/05) Mommy to Joseph Michael (09/21/06) & Riley Irish (07/03/09) & TTC #3!!!!!

Danielle124
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 1:57 PM

I am a woman,mother,daughter,devoted & proud Armywife,i am a homemaker and all of this i am very proud of my life i am 20 and i am lucky to have the lfe i do i wouldnt change it for the world i have 2 beautiful children and am currently ttc any problems with me keep it to yourself and move on i dont have time for drama or negativity

~Dani~

pnut1027
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 2:01 PM

Hi my name is Flo I am 32yrs. DH &I are TTC #3

jmc52006
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 2:03 PM

me and my family at lincoln park zoo my name is Mary i am 23 years old my husbands name is shawn he will be 30 May 12th and our daughters name is Jocelynn she will be turning 4 May 20th we are currently ttc baby #2

seatabugmama
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 2:04 PM

my name is shawna and im about to turn 28 and have two beautiful boys and a angel daughter in heaven here are some pictures!

TakeTwo
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 2:13 PM

Hi :) My name is Diane, and I am a 33 year old mom of one little boy - Sebastian. I am working on making Sebastian into a big brother. I quit working in the corporate world to raise my children. I now work as a nanny, and it is the most rewarding job I have ever had, PLUS I get to be with my son all day :) My profile pic is of him and I, but I will post it again here. Lovely to meet you all! 

indiamommy
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 2:18 PM

iam lenele mother of three

LaMaisonDuMoi
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 2:35 PM

Well I held back and only posted 5 photos! lol.  I am Korie.  I am 31, married for 7 1/2 years, and have two kids.  Henry is 3 and June is 21 months.  I love them both so much and can't wait to give them one more sibling.  However, I hope this doesn't sound terrible, but I pray the next one is easier than my little girl was.  DH has said if she had been our first we would only have 1 child! lol.   My two kids are total opposites, and I am glad I get to experience both of their little personalities.   Henry is always smiling and happy and chats with everyone.  June is very serious and watches.  She isn't shy, but she doesn't like to be approached by others.  She has also gotten super affectionate lately, which I LOVE.  I am going on way to much now!  This is us!

Jewels11
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 2:35 PM

DH and I on our Wedding September 7, 2007. I'm Julie and I'm 24 (25 April 9th!!!! Wooohoo!) DH is 28 (will be 29,  August 25).

DH and I at Dorney Park (I think 2008?)

11 Wks 4 days Preggers with our 1st!!!

Baby #1 Due Oct  2, 2010! (U/S 8 wks 4 days)

Our Furbabies (Fluffy)

Leroy (when he was first brought home at 5 months old, sooo freakin cute!!!) (He's now MUCH bigger at 2 yrs old- 15.5 lbs)

bonbon2010
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 2:48 PM

Hi Heather I'm Bonnie and I'm 28!:)

The baby bump I miss!! lol:)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)