• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Any pregnancy success stories......

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 3:10 PM
  • 8 Replies

for women with low progesterone?? :( I just got the news back from my blood test and the 100mg of clomid really didn't do anything! So I'm bummed about that but she said there's still  a possibilty I could be pregnant, so I'm still praying about that!! :) GL ladies and have a Happy Easter holiday!!

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 3:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
jmc52006
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 3:17 PM

im so sorry to hear that are they going to up the mg?

ariesp19
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 3:19 PM

with my youngest, they said i was misscarying, or haveing a tuble, caose of 'low leveals' then i needed shots.... cause of low levals

lovinthislife08
by Tiffanee on Apr. 1, 2010 at 3:22 PM

No and I have no idea why! They're supposed to increase it to 150 but my nurse said they're just going to leave it at 100 mg because I can still  get pregnant with low levels....

jmc52006
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 3:25 PM

oh cause when my doctor put me on clomid they started me with 50mg and he said if that didnt do anything then they would up it until it worked thankfully 50mg worked

lovinthislife08
by Tiffanee on Apr. 1, 2010 at 3:27 PM

I started out on 50mg too and then they increased it and she said it really didn't do anything....

jmc52006
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 3:34 PM

when you say it didnt do anything do you mean you didnt o?

lovinthislife08
by Tiffanee on Apr. 1, 2010 at 3:37 PM

Well she said I could've o'd and I could still be pregnant?? Last time my level was like a .5 so I don't see what the point of checking it is if they don't really "know" if you o or not?

jmc52006
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 6:34 PM

thats weird my doctor told me that i o'd because my levels were almost at a 9 i believe i dont understand how your doctor wouldnt know if you o'd or not

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)