• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Clomid BFP with no symptoms

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 6:09 PM
  • 13 Replies

Just curious has anyone got a BFP on CLomid but did not have any early pregnancy symptoms before finding out? I felt the ovulating because it was throbbing on both sides like crazy, but now I don't feel anything. Not even sore BB's and I never have that happen. My doctor said it could be a good sign. But really? Has anyone had this happen? Thanks. Any responses would be great.

"Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss Slowly, Love Truly, Laugh Uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile."

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 6:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
devrocarek
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 6:10 PM

Never used Clomid but here is a bump for you!

devrocarek
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 6:10 PM

and congrats on your BFP! :)

taraandguy
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 6:11 PM

I don't have a BFP yet. Just hoping. Oh and I am like 9 or 10 DPO. I forgot to add. I am due for AF on 4/3/10 or maybe later due to clomid. I ovulated on the 3/21/10 or 3/22/10.

jmc52006
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 6:24 PM

you could probley test and see i found out i was pregnant 10 dpo and some ladies on here got their bfp 9 dpo

goodson_2008
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 6:29 PM

I took Clomid on Marach 14th it was a 5 day pills and the past couple days my tummy has been feeling weird and my boobs hurt off and on but my dr said it could just be the meds  GGOOD LUCK.

taraandguy
by on Apr. 2, 2010 at 9:09 PM

If I don't get my period on Sunday than I will test. I just hate to be disapointed. I was just hoping one of you Gals might of had the same thing happen. Baby Dust to Everyone!!!

bonbon2010
by on Apr. 2, 2010 at 9:14 PM

I have no experience with Clomid but just wanted to say GL and babydust you!!!baby dust

taraandguy
by on Apr. 2, 2010 at 9:38 PM

Thank you! Baby Dust to you too and everyone else!

kdasgirl
by on Apr. 2, 2010 at 11:17 PM

I took Clomid on Feb 6th but didn't actually ovulate until March 16th. (Don't know if it was from the Clomid or not.. Dr said it's possible either way) But I didn't have any preg symptoms at all. In fact I was so posotive that I wasn't preg that I had a glass of wine to try and relax 'cause I was so bummed out about the Clomid not working lol. Then I took one last test just 'cause I had it and ta-da.. faint line. Doh! I'm 4 1/2 weeks now and still no real symptoms. Just some head aches and super hungry. So theres still hope for you! Good luck!! **Baby Dust**

taraandguy
by on Apr. 5, 2010 at 5:13 PM

kdasgirl I am pregnant. I had the same thing happen you did. I was so shocked. I thought for sure I wasn't. Thank you everyone for the well wishes!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)