Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

how long??

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 6:11 PM
  • 5 Replies

I am in the middle of misscarrying right now , my baby quit growing at 8 weeks and i just started bleeding , i chose to not have a d&c and just pass it at home. MY df is scared to try again but i really want a baby, i dont know what i should do , he really wants a baby too , i think if we just leave it up to god and not try soo hard maybe it will work out better. Has anyone here misscarried ? how long does it take before you can get pregnant again? I havent talked to my dr about it yet because he will not see me for 3 weeks until i am done misscarrying.

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 6:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
taraandguy
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 6:13 PM

Did they tell you what caused it? Was it hormones or something? Try a Reproductive Endocrinologist/OBGYN and see if they have some advice or treatment.

supermom985
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 6:19 PM

he just said the heart didnt form right

Hrivera5
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 6:47 PM

You know, I am not sure.  I have heard both ways...waiting a couple of cycles and some trying right away.  I think, if you feel up to it you can start right away.  Its all what you decide you know?  My best friend tried right away and everything went great...but again, I am not sure you know?  Good luck to you, I am so sorry for your loss!

goodson_2008
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 6:49 PM

I have m/c 4times and everytime the dr says wait 6 weeks to try again, the bleeding was about a week but I had D&C good luck and sorry for your loss

LilyBeansMom
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 7:22 PM

I was told to wait for one normal cycle and use condoms until then.  Some docs still recommend waiting 3 cycles, but most don't anymore if it's really early and you're emotionally ready to handle it.  I'm so sorry you're going through this.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)