Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does anyone know if uti's or Kidney infections can effect ttc?

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 7:06 PM
  • 5 Replies

well I went to the hosptial last night in really bad pain in my back and pelvic area and found out I have a Kidney Infection. A couple months ago I had a UTI. Could this be effecting me getting pregnant? Im about 7-8 days past ovulation and the urine test at the hospital came up neg. do you think I'm out this month?

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 7:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
shivajnr
by Silver Member on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:18 PM

not at 7-8 dpo... I didnt get my bfp until 11-12 dpo.  I am not sure about the kidney infection though.  Good luck momma!

Mrs.Blake12
by on Apr. 2, 2010 at 10:08 AM

thanks for you help Im hoping I still get my BFP :(

olivejuicebby
by on Apr. 2, 2010 at 11:32 AM

I'm not sure hun.. but would be interested in knowing this for sure. GL to you!

Cmyfantasyworld
by Bronze Member on Apr. 2, 2010 at 12:03 PM

I would venture a guess at no? And this is why. This last month I had a UTI... before O... I had to take medicine in the first half of my cycle from like cd 8 for five days... Well O was a bit delayed, but not completely different for me, I have oed that late before... and I got my bfp as well... So I dont think my UTI affected ttc for me. 

I hope it doesnt for you

sunnyflower417
by on Apr. 2, 2010 at 12:41 PM

My first symptom of both my pregnancies was an intense back ache. In fact with my youngest I had gone to the dr because I had lower back pain and was convinced  i had an infection. I would wait a few days then test to make sure! Good luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)