• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Should I retest?

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 7:11 PM
  • 7 Replies

Hey all, I need some advice...

My SO and I just decided to start TTC this past month, and I took an HPT on the 23rd of March, came back BFN...AF showed up the next day, however, it only last 3 days and was very light...I am usually a 7 day, heavier flow kinda person...I have been exhausted the last couple days and have mildly tender breasts, but no real major nausea that I can link to something else, like last night when I had a headache and took some excedrin....

So, should I restest or not?  

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 7:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
MRSnMOTHER
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 7:38 PM

yes I say retest.

indiamommy
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 7:40 PM

i would say yesss retest

MrsSexyCurtains
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 7:40 PM

yuppers im going through that right now, im usually so heavy i can feel it(tmi sorry) but af came early on monday and wasnt supposed to b ehere till today.  but all day monday i was a medium flow and then from then on ive just been spotting enough for a panty liner so i know somethings up but just dont know what yet

LizL345
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:02 PM

I am so nervous about retesting...getting my hopes up and then getting a BFN...I am almost scared to retest...

crissysworld
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 9:49 PM

It couldn't hurt and lots and lots of luck and baby dust.

Waiting16years
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 9:52 PM

retest hun good luck

LizL345
by on Apr. 5, 2010 at 8:42 PM

well, I finally retested and got another BFN....but I feel like I am in the bathroom twice as often as before and my breasts are still tender...I have an apt with my doc for an annual exam, so I will talk to her about things...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)