Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

back pain?

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 7:26 PM
  • 3 Replies

Anyone have back pain while ttc or ovulating or before you found out you were preggers? I started getting this stabbing pain in my right lower back right above my hip bone. It almost reminds me of the sciatic nerve pain i got when i was pregnant but im not sure if that is what it is or not. Its comes and goes but its been happening for an entire day now, no matter how i sit, stand or lay. Ive tried cracking my back and nothing seems to work. Any ideas?

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 7:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
SinCityMama
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:24 PM
I was getting the last few days, but AF came today so I guess it was just cramps in my lower back. :(
bjw_053109
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:28 PM

I've had lower back pain like you're describing for about the last week. I just found out and had it confirmed today that I'm pregnant. GL!

baby boyin loveexpecting baby    

Mommy to Brennen   Wife to Will    And Expecting #2

5-26-2009               7-1-2009            EDD 12-7-10 

Trish73084
by on Apr. 2, 2010 at 12:44 AM

Well im not expecting AF until the 17th so i dont think that is it. Although after carefully examining all of my opks it doesnt look like ive O'd in the last 6 days (which i normally do by now and i thought one was positive until the next three turned out the same exact color) so im wondering if i could have O'd before i started the opks and maybe its a pregnancy symptom? its either that or im O'ing really realy late. but im not sure that would be so possible cause i took high doses of soy and at the beginning of my cycle which should have made me o earlier. but dang these pains are still bothering me.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)