Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Don't know what is happening to me!

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 7:30 PM
  • 3 Replies

My body being weird isn't new, but this is more weird than usual.  AF came Sunday, about 3 days early.  I'm not usually a heavy bleeder anyway but this was unusual even for me.  Med flow for most of one day, really light 2nd day, and then some spotting off and on.  I feel like crap.  My boobs don't ache nearly as bad as they did before af, but having sharp pains like I did when I was pregnant.  I feel sick most of the time, which is also like before.  I found out I was pregnant last August (miscarried in September) because I went to the doctor feeling like this for 3 weeks.  Not actually nauseous, but sick to my stomach.  I've been having weird twinges and mild cramps/pains all over my belly for a week now.  I'm light-headed, diarrhea off and on (sorry-gross), and I'm totally exhausted.  I laid down for a nap today at 1:15.  I got up at 2:00 to pee - for the 3rd time since I laid down!

I'm pretty sure my head is just messing with me, but not sure enough.  I have definitely struggled with depression lately and I'm wondering if that's causing some of it - like the fatigue.  I usually take meds for depression but went off them when I got pregnant last summer and have stayed off while ttc.  Today is also the day my baby was due which isn't easy, either.

I don't know if something's actually wrong or I'm just losing my marbles!  If you've read this far, thanks!  I just needed to get it out I guess.

~  Lisa  ~

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 7:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
MrsSexyCurtains
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 7:34 PM

well march 29 was my babys due date and that was hard for me also but ive been having the same problems minus a couple of them lol my period sounds like yours does and last month i was normal period so somethings up this month and im thinking it could mean preggo...have you taken a test or anything?

LilyBeansMom
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 7:36 PM

Quoting MrsSexyCurtains:

well march 29 was my babys due date and that was hard for me also but ive been having the same problems minus a couple of them lol my period sounds like yours does and last month i was normal period so somethings up this month and im thinking it could mean preggo...have you taken a test or anything?

I tested a few days before af and bfn.  I also forgot to mention that I chart my temps and they are at least as low right now as they always are at the beginning of my cycle.  If I was pregnant, I don't think that would be true - but I'm not positive about that, either!

**Actually just looked at my charts and they aren't quite as low as usual, but still pretty low.

~  Lisa  ~

LilyBeansMom
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:36 PM

Hubby wants to have a few cocktails tonight and I'm nervous about it.  Anybody have any insight?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)