Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hmmmmm.....Don't know what my body is doing to me

Posted by on Apr. 2, 2010 at 8:32 PM
  • 1 Replies

Well ladies...I am kind of confused as to what the heck my body is doing right now....Sorry if this is TMI for anyone :) Well AF is 3 weeks late as of today. Though I have had negative tests I thought maybe I was going through with my oldest daughter when I was pregnant with her. (didn't get the BFP with her till I was 8 wks prego) Then today I started spotting. I thought AF was finally making her appearance but it's very very very light. I'm really not sure what to think. This is a new one for me. Anyone have similar stories? Thanks ladies

by on Apr. 2, 2010 at 8:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
proud2beamom81
by on Apr. 2, 2010 at 9:15 PM

I'm in the same boat as you. I have no idea why my period hasn't shown up. I am about 2 weeks late and I have taken a dollar store test every morning and still BFN. I have been having 33-36 day cycles. My last period was Feb.15th and 11 days long, so I figured I ovulated later so period will be later. My boobs are sore,having headaches,mild cramping and been tired. I am so confused and don't know what is going on. I had no periods when ttc DS. I don't know whats going on with my body either. You might have implantation bleeding. Hope you get a BFP soon,Good luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)