Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

that was weird

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 9:41 AM
  • 8 Replies

i am 7dpo and last night i had a dream that i got my BFP! i had a dream my mom was spending the night (she would NEVER do that haha) but that i woke up to take a test at 3:48 am i went in the bathroom and BFP on a dollar store test. well when i went back in the kitchen my mom was there and i told her and she got mad. i woke up last night at 3:48 from my dream. it was really really weird! it made me feel a little guilty cause my mom is the only one that doesnt know we are TTC. my whole family and his whole family does. but my mom would be mad! so i havent told her. 

i do hope the BFP part is true hahahaha! i'm only 7dpo so i'm gonna wait til friday to test!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Trying to Conceive 21 to 37 day cycle tickers
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 9:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
olivejuicebby
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 9:52 AM

Wow!! That is really weird and hopefully you'll get your BFP when you test Friday *hugs*

mommy053008
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 11:47 AM

thanks i thought i had a feeling it was my month, and now i suddenly don't i'm still having symptoms, but think maybe my mind is playing tricks on me

Quoting olivejuicebby:

Wow!! That is really weird and hopefully you'll get your BFP when you test Friday *hugs*

candcsmom2008
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 12:15 PM

GL MOMMA I hope you get your BFP!!

mommy053008
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 5:41 PM
Thank you
Quoting candcsmom2008:

GL MOMMA I hope you get your BFP!!

violetgirl
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 6:23 PM

Wow, what a weird dream!  I hope the BFP part will come true too!  Good luck and fingers crossed!

mommy053008
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 8:14 PM

I know when I woke up I was like THAT WAS STRANGE! hahahaha i told my DH about it this morning and he was like "you have baby fever too bad!" hahahaha whatever lol. i do hope the BFP part is true too

Quoting violetgirl:

Wow, what a weird dream!  I hope the BFP part will come true too!  Good luck and fingers crossed!

candcsmom2008
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 8:33 PM

Sounds like what DH would say to me.. MEN they are so Bland!! LOL GL MOMMA I really do hope this is your month.

Quoting mommy053008:

I know when I woke up I was like THAT WAS STRANGE! hahahaha i told my DH about it this morning and he was like "you have baby fever too bad!" hahahaha whatever lol. i do hope the BFP part is true too

Quoting violetgirl:

mommy053008
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 9:08 PM

you are so sweet! i really really am hoping it's my month too!!! thank you so much!!! when r u testing? GL!!!

Quoting candcsmom2008:

Sounds like what DH would say to me.. MEN they are so Bland!! LOL GL MOMMA I really do hope this is your month.

Quoting mommy053008:

Quoting violetgirl:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)