Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is spotting Considered an AF???

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 10:15 AM
  • 5 Replies

So heres whats going on I took a pregnancy test and it came out negative saturday. So ive been kinda down but im still waiting for my af to come, well yesterday i started cramping a little and i went to the bathroom last night and noticed i had a couple of spots on my underwear so my question is, is this a sign my af is gonna come or is it just spotting??

by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 10:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
RedheadMama18
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 10:27 AM

I usually spot a day or two before AF shows up.  Hopefully AF stays away for you though!  Good luck!

Tamarah09
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 10:32 AM

i know right i really dont want it to come but for some odd reason i think it might shrugging

lucky1984
by Silver Member on Apr. 19, 2010 at 10:54 AM

yea i was gonna to say also the day that af is due for me the last time i stop brownish spot all day i was so confuse then the nesxt day she was coming full blow i was piss lol but hopefully urs stay away

carowga3
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 11:07 AM

You could go either way in my opinion. You can spot and still be pregnant or you could be getting your period. You can get a period and still be pregnant. I just had a full blown period about 2 weeks ago and took a pregnancy test this week and it came up positive. A week before I had that period I was having the same cold flashes I always get when I am pregnant and so I was thrown off when I got that period but the cold flashes didn't stop when it was over so that's what made me take the test. Good luck and I hope everything works out for you! =)

bbmkfo03
by Gold Member on Apr. 19, 2010 at 11:14 AM

I just got a + hpt yesterday and then started spotting. I usually spot the day before AF gets here but really it could mean your pg too. If you dont get AF tomorrow test again!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)