Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Again....

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 2:00 PM
  • 5 Replies

I was supposed to be going for a blood test this Thursday. Today I am 11dpiui, and started my period. :( I am so frustrated. I have cried all day. I just feel so defeated, so hopeless. To make matters worse, I should be 19 weeks pregnant today, but I had a miscarriage in January. The thought of starting another cycle, another round of injections, another month of 7 am monitoring appointments, is just overwhelming. It has been a year, a year of over and over and over months of disappointments. Other than, of course, me getting pregnant in December, which I thought was the end of all of this. I feel at the end of my rope. I can't make vacation plans, because I never know when I will have doctor appts until right before. Sorry to ramble, I am just lost. :(

by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 2:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Hrivera5
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 2:36 PM

I am so sorry girl.  I have felt like that every now and then.  I get so down when I start my period, and don't really feel better until it's over and I can start a new cycle of waiting, trying and testing.  Its hard for sure.  I hope you get your BFP soon!

and so sorry for your loss.

violetgirl
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 2:51 PM

Aw, I'm so sorry. :-(  I don't know about you, but it seems that seeing AF on your underwear is worse than a bfn. I had an iui for the first time, 12 days ago (after a year of trying), and I can understand the feeling of not wanting to go through another round of drugs and injections and monitoring appointments, and then the 2ww!  I'm also sorry for your miscarriage.  I had one, and it's tough and devastating.  I know it may seem hopeless now, but try not to lose hope.  Big hugs to you.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Trying to Conceive 21 to 37 day cycle tickers
sunnyflower417
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 2:53 PM

I am sorry for your loss. Good luck.

LilyBeansMom
by on Apr. 20, 2010 at 12:55 AM

hugging

Della03
by on Apr. 20, 2010 at 1:04 AM

Im sorry for ur loss. But keep ur chin up hun there is a light at the end of this loooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggg tunnell!  Baby dust***

baby dust

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)