Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Early symptoms(UPDATE)(AGAIN)

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 2:13 PM
  • 36 Replies

* Yesterday(4/22)  I went to the clinic and it has been confirmed! I'm definately pregnant!!  Also, i'm not cramping anymore!! I had a lot of cramping last month when i was pregnant and had a m/c.   So, i'm thinking this one will stick . I'm still praying hard.  Goodluck ladies ! You will all get your BFP soon too! I've been trying since september 2009. I have been tracking my cycle and i guess that worked. 

I'M PREGNANT!!!

I JUST TOOK A CLEARBLUE EASY TEST . I WAS GOING TO WAIT IN THE MORNING BUT COULDN'T RESIST!LOL   PLEASE PRAY THAT I DON'T HAVE ANOTHER M/C. :( I HAD ONE ON MARCH 27TH. I HOPE THIS LILGIRL STICKS. AHHHH!

Wondering if any of you ladies are having any of these symptoms,

My husband and i BD April 7th. The next day i took a OPK and it was Positive . So , i'm about 10dpo i think ,lol .

I'm having  breast tenderness, nipples are stinging and sensitive. I'm having lower back pain, EXHAUSTED even after sleeping a good nights rest, constipation, not really hungry, my face is clear without acne, cramps in my legs, cramping in my uterus off and on now for about 3 days and i keep forgetting things.

Any of you experiencing any of these symptoms? Just curious.

I feel stupid for asking this but when should i test for pregnancy if i BD on the 7th and the next day i got a OPK???

Thanks ladies!! GOODLuCk!!

Mother of two boys-James (9-16-05)& Jacob (9-15-08)Wife to Jim (Their father). I'm a step mom to his daughter Alexsis(7-17-99)    I love being a mommy & a wife.

by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 2:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
eeyorerdl
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 2:14 PM

You should be safe testing Wednesday...with me!!!

maryo630
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 2:20 PM

I was thinking wednesday  but i just wanted to make sure :)  I have two boys but wasn't trying to get pregnant but wasn't preventing it either :P  lol   This time around we're actually trying ;)  ha ha

Quoting eeyorerdl:

eeyorerdl
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 2:22 PM

Quoting maryo630:

I was thinking wednesday  but i just wanted to make sure :)  I have two boys but wasn't trying to get pregnant but wasn't preventing it either :P  lol   This time around we're actually trying ;)  ha ha

Quoting eeyorerdl:

GOOD LUCK!!!!

julieobug
by Julie on Apr. 19, 2010 at 2:26 PM

well I got what looks like a bfp today and I am 10 dpo also...but I think wednesday is a safe bet =D

bbrackett
by Member on Apr. 19, 2010 at 2:35 PM

I didnt have any symptoms till now and im 6 weeks and 5 days so Im not much help. GOOD LUCK!    

maryo630
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 2:36 PM

I bought some dollar store test and i've been getting negatives but i do better on digitals. I will test with an expensive digital on wednesday :)   Congrats again on your BFP!

Quoting julieobug:

well I got what looks like a bfp today and I am 10 dpo also...but I think wednesday is a safe bet =D

ready_for2
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 2:38 PM

the only really EARLY symptoms i had were being hungry but unable to eat anything bc nothing sounded good, and cramps in my uterus (which could have been AF but turned out it wasnt!) but when i say early i mean like 4 or 5 weeks.

i didnt get any real symptoms, like super obvious ones, until 6 and 7 weeks....

but i did get my BFP 4 days before AF on a dollar tree test! good luck!

maryo630
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 2:38 PM

My last two pregnancies with my boys i didn't find out  i was pregnant until i was 6 weeks with both. I didn't pay any attention to symptoms. I started to feel pregnant at 8 weeks when the nausea kicked in.  Thanks though. Congrats to you!!!!

Quoting bbrackett:

I didnt have any symptoms till now and im 6 weeks and 5 days so Im not much help.

RedheadMama18
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 3:19 PM

I'm 9dpo (I think) and have been having breast tenderness/sore, tired, some AF like cramping on and off, moody, and heartburn.  I was thinking about testing around Wednesday or Thursday too.  I am afraid AF is just going to show up though!  Good luck and baby dust to you!

maryo630
by on Apr. 20, 2010 at 12:33 AM

Baby Dust to you too!! I hope the cramping is just the baby getting nestled in! Goodluck!

Quoting RedheadMama18:

I'm 9dpo (I think) and have been having breast tenderness/sore, tired, some AF like cramping on and off, moody, and heartburn.  I was thinking about testing around Wednesday or Thursday too.  I am afraid AF is just going to show up though!  Good luck and baby dust to you!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)